Might Clarify a few things.

The Fishing Victoria Forum is Australia's leading online fishing forum with comprehensive resources for Victorian fishermen, anglers and fishos. Check out the latest fishing & tackle news, tips, fishing reports and detailed fish information.
ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Re: Might Clarify a few things.

Post by ducky » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:08 am

Vrfish yesterday said it was fine. And widely shared. Today that have taken it back. Please note. Vrfish are not a governing body so the advice shared yesterday wasn’t legal advice...

https://www.vrfish.com.au/2020/03/25/im ... -covid-19/

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:26 am

Under Cheppallet MSQ and their fisheries department clarified in simple terms: if your boat is a main form of transport it can continue to be used as such whilst adhering to social distance guidelines in your local area. If your boat is used for fishing for food you can continue to do so whilst adhering to social distance guidelines in your local area. If you wish to go fishing for food without a boat you can continue to do so.

Under dumbo Dan the cocksmack of a man: send out the sentinels whilst no one has a ******* clue what is going on sparking a flurry of sanctimonious fuckwits on all corners of the internet.

Much like his ridiculous and ambiguous lockdown press release with zero detail the other Sunday night, nothing is properly explained, nothing is ever clarified as each department differs between recommendations with nothing in the way of what is actually lawful or otherwise. Just another example of a state run by what should have been a cumstain in a sock...

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:43 am

I take it you feel a little strongly about it cob. Haha

Sebb
Has liked: 3012 times

Post by Sebb » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:43 pm

No more justification then. No recreational fishing it is.
Gotta clean than garage. Get back to fly tying. Maybe I'll build a fish pond in my tiny backyard.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Stumpjumper
Has liked: 19 times

Post by Stumpjumper » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:49 pm

cobby wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:26 am
Just another example of a state run by what should have been a cumstain in a sock...
I couldn't agree more. :tu: What is staggering is the number of people tripping over their dicks in the rush to ask for even more of this ****.....oh, of course....to save lives.

cobby

Post by cobby » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:03 pm

ducky wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:43 am
I've never been one to give a real care for politics or pollies, but it's got me absolutely ****** what anyone sees in this government, from Andrews, Pallas or the ever bumbling Neville it goes on and on and on and on and on all the ineptitude we have to put up with. Worst thing is, the other side are non existent and likely as bad/worse

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:14 pm

cobby wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:03 pm
ducky wrote:
I've never been one to give a real care for politics or pollies, but it's got me absolutely ****** what anyone sees in this government, from Andrews, Pallas or the ever bumbling Neville it goes on and on and on and on and on all the ineptitude we have to put up with. Worst thing is, the other side are non existent and likely as bad/worse
Not wanting to start another war here, and no disrespect to the government or you cobby. but!!!
I highly doubt you would do any better if you were in his shoes atm either mate.
Easy for us to just blame someone else for the problems.
Damned if they do, damned if they don’t!! people will still point fingers!
Ill just be happy when this is all over and done with tbh.

Mattblack
Has liked: 625 times

Post by Mattblack » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:15 pm

If you guys are angry now, wait until we hit Stage 4.
Focus your rage against the Chinese government...all this could have been avoided if they weren’t so dodgy.

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:25 pm

Mattblack wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:15 pm
Focus your rage against the Chinese government...all this could have been avoided if they weren’t so dodgy.
i know there's going to be a few with steam coming out their ears reading this..
its popcorn time!!

Mattblack wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:15 pm
If you guys are angry now, wait until we hit Stage 4.
yep i had a similar train of thought as well.

cobby

Post by cobby » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:15 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:14 pm
cobby wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:03 pm
ducky wrote:
Not wanting to start another war here, and no disrespect to the government or you cobby. but!!!
I highly doubt you would do any better if you were in his shoes atm either mate.
Easy for us to just blame someone else for the problems.
Damned if they do, damned if they don’t!! people will still point fingers!
Ill just be happy when this is all over and done with tbh.
Come on Steve, a new born orangutan would be clearer and more concise on any directives relating to this fiasco with zero ambiguity than these bumbling idiots. But my hatred of these idiots stems right back to the very moment the dumbo eared wanker said his very first words as elected premier years ago.

As I said, how is it other states can fairly quickly and very simply state yes/No to what is lawful activities and yet we have nothing but crickets from government, threats of very large fines from the revenue raising sentinels, and a state chief health officer (Who is supposedly the be all and end all of expertise on what is supposed to occur to stop the spread of the virus equivalent of the third reich) completely at odds saying yes you can go fishing?

Return to “Welcome to Fishing Victoria”