Logo alteration/update

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Fish0n4Reel

Logo alteration/update

Post by Fish0n4Reel » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:35 pm

Hey all,

Here's a comparison between my previous logo (the one with a black background and rainbow text) and my new logo (different one)
Attachments
Fish0n4Reel updated official logo.PNG
Fish0n4Reel official logo.png

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Re: Logo alteration/update

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:58 pm

I studied screen media. The main thing who is your audience target? How your Lego appear to the target audience.

Fish0n4Reel

Post by Fish0n4Reel » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:59 pm

YouTube channel

Fish0n4Reel

Post by Fish0n4Reel » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:59 pm

Entertainment purposes relating to fishing, etc

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:06 pm

Yeah but who is that your are speciality target, is young-teenager who want to try fish, experience angler, notice fishing or encourage people that want to try fish but don't want to. You what i mean. these could your target audience you have to appear to them to able get the attention.

Sebb
Has liked: 3010 times

Post by Sebb » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:16 pm

Looks better. And Jason is right. Marketing 101: think what they want and not what we want.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Fish0n4Reel

Post by Fish0n4Reel » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:18 pm

Okay

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:29 pm

look. I studied film degree. the most difficult thing is fining your audience. I am current early middle of pre-production of my short-film. During pre-production you have developing the idea and write story. Same as your how you going to developing your fishing show. For example Ultimate Fishing they targeting manlyness and crazy badass thing people do not want to try it. Or have the idea of. You know want I mean. Also Land Fish TV fishing they targeting lure fishing audience, CBD people. Also teaching SJW or hipster to fish. Because it so cool fishing with lure. Not like those old man fishing with bait. That is racist.

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:35 pm

Also no matter, you buy whatever to make your show image look great, people will be bore anyway, because is have noting appear to them or fun. Also, if you doing this TV show just to get attention or become social media princess on intragram or whatever. Don't fuvking make Youtube channel it will so boring. You put fxcking ton of work to it. To able make the right contain. You understand what I mean, It require a lot of passion to it.

Sebb
Has liked: 3010 times

Post by Sebb » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:03 pm

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:35 pm
Also no matter, you buy whatever to make your show image look great, people will be bore anyway, because is have noting appear to them or fun. Also, if you doing this TV show just to get attention or become social media princess on intragram or whatever. Don't fuvking make Youtube channel it will so boring. You put fxcking ton of work to it. To able make the right contain. You understand what I mean, It require a lot of passion to it.
Easy there tiger.
Pretty sure he's got the passion.

I did business degree and 'buyer behaviour' is always the hardest topic. What do people want and how do we deliver it... Then work hard for it.
Rather than starting with a product and marketing it, start with what people want and then you make the product.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Return to “General”