GoFish Nagambie!

muzza43
Rank: King George Whiting
Rank: King George Whiting
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:34 am
Location: greensborough
Has liked: 104 times
Likes received: 7 times

Re: GoFish Nagambie!

Post by muzza43 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:30 pm

That is quite a list. Well done to all entrants and winners. Cheers, muzza43.

User avatar
Bugatti
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:08 am
Has liked: 4008 times
Likes received: 805 times

Re: GoFish Nagambie!

Post by Bugatti » Tue May 14, 2019 1:03 pm

Seb85 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 6:49 am
Official results. A lot of cash prizes there, some great stuff too.

https://www.gofishnagambie.com.au/tournament/results

Thanks Sebby

Pound for pound, or cm for cm , , , , best prize money I have ever seen



Bugatti wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:34 pm
Seb85 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:38 pm

a young woman caught 65cm cod and won the $30,000 Jayco.

Seb, a car and a caravan go well together :-D

Did you get the young lady's phone number for me or a photo of the Jayco :-D

Jayco JTRAK OBX and Bugatti.jpg

Cheers, Bugatti

Any luck with the Lady's phone number :-D


Cheers, Bug

User avatar
Seb85
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:30 pm
Has liked: 1148 times
Likes received: 675 times

Re: GoFish Nagambie!

Post by Seb85 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:32 pm

Bugatti wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:03 pm

Any luck with the Lady's phone number :-D

Cheers, Bug
Strictly confidential apparently :rofl:
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

rb85
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean
Has liked: 273 times
Likes received: 381 times

Re: GoFish Nagambie!

Post by rb85 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:24 pm

Seb85 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:32 pm
Bugatti wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:03 pm

Any luck with the Lady's phone number :-D

Cheers, Bug
Strictly confidential apparently :rofl:
:rofl: don't leave Bug hanging.

April Fool
Rank: Australian Salmon
Rank: Australian Salmon
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:12 am
Has liked: 223 times
Likes received: 124 times

Re: GoFish Nagambie!

Post by April Fool » Sat May 18, 2019 10:43 am

Word on the...Shepparton streets is that the comp may be brought forward to the long weekend in March.
Cheers
Team Bender
Commencing research into chasing trophy redfin now!

User avatar
davek
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am
Location: nagambie
Has liked: 212 times
Likes received: 191 times

Re: GoFish Nagambie!

Post by davek » Sat May 18, 2019 11:20 am

April Fool wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:43 am
Word on the...Shepparton streets is that the comp may be brought forward to the long weekend in March.
Cheers
Team Bender
Commencing research into chasing trophy redfin now!
The Shepp rumours are on the go again, :tongue: cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

User avatar
Seb85
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:30 pm
Has liked: 1148 times
Likes received: 675 times

Re: GoFish Nagambie!

Post by Seb85 » Sat May 18, 2019 9:24 pm

Amazing fish
Attachments
rps20190518_210117.jpg
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

April Fool
Rank: Australian Salmon
Rank: Australian Salmon
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:12 am
Has liked: 223 times
Likes received: 124 times

Re: GoFish Nagambie!

Post by April Fool » Thu May 30, 2019 5:33 pm

davek wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:20 am
April Fool wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:43 am
Word on the...Shepparton streets is that the comp may be brought forward to the long weekend in March.
Cheers
Team Bender
Commencing research into chasing trophy redfin now!
The Shepp rumours are on the go again, :tongue: cheers davo
The rumours were half true! Those that registered for this years event likely received an email today with next year's dates...April 2 - 5. Looks like they are trying to invent a new long weekend for Nagas! Obviously they have enough tourists on the March long weekend so want to create another bumper tourism weekend for Nagas!
Cheers
Team Bender
Proving beyond doubt that Sheppartonians are more switched on than Nagambogans!

User avatar
4liters
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:05 am
Has liked: 4 times
Likes received: 383 times

Re: GoFish Nagambie!

Post by 4liters » Thu May 30, 2019 5:38 pm

Seb85 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:44 am
Here they are. Two lucky people. :notworthy:
Bugatti wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:36 pm
Seb85 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:25 pm
The 80k winner was 109.63cm cod.

That is 109.63cms bigger than any Cod I have caught :-D
My biggest cod isn't even half of that length :fish22:
Small world. I ran into that woman and her boyfriend at Wally's Ramp at Portland last summer, they were packing up and gave me a squid they hadn't used.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

User avatar
davek
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am
Location: nagambie
Has liked: 212 times
Likes received: 191 times

Re: GoFish Nagambie!

Post by davek » Thu May 30, 2019 6:04 pm

April Fool wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:33 pm
davek wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:20 am
April Fool wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:43 am
Word on the...Shepparton streets is that the comp may be brought forward to the long weekend in March.
Cheers
Team Bender
Commencing research into chasing trophy redfin now!
The Shepp rumours are on the go again, :tongue: cheers davo
The rumours were half true! Those that registered for this years event likely received an email today with next year's dates...April 2 - 5. Looks like they are trying to invent a new long weekend for Nagas! Obviously they have enough tourists on the March long weekend so want to create another bumper tourism weekend for Nagas!
Cheers
Team Bender
Proving beyond doubt that Sheppartonians are more switched on than Nagambogans!
Gerry Ryan does love a dollar, cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

Post Reply

Return to “Fishing Competitions”