Peta is going after fishing!

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Re: Peta is going after fishing!

Post by smile0784 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:59 am

saph wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:49 am
Texas wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:51 am
Do doughnuts feel pain ???
What kind the no fish kind or the kind i get from doughnut king because the first one sucks and the second is wonderful tho it is just beat out by fresh krispy kremes.
If god wanted us to be vegans he wouldn't have created animals

smile0784

Post by smile0784 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:14 am

Luke 24:41-43
Jesus said to them: Do you have any food? And they gave him a piece of BROILED FISH and some HONEY. And HE TOOK IT AND ATE IT in front of them

So if it's ok for Jesus. Who are we to complain.

smokin_reels
Has liked: 308 times

Post by smokin_reels » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:52 am

I was fishing Albert park last season on a Sunday afternoon,
When a woman approached me with a crazy glint in her eye.
She said:” Why do you harm the fish ? This isn’t even a sport ! This is torture! Why don’t you go kick a ball or something”

I politely told her that , it’s crazy how the govt helps license this form of torture and that if she should try it sometime.
I even said if she’s lucky enough to hang around , she may try to kick a fish which is considerably more fun that kicking a ball. (I don’t kick fish . Please don’t come @ me like the crazy lady)

She was taken aback by my response.
She had to make things worse.

She proceeded to ask me if I’m Muslim. Now this obviously had nothing to do with anything . Clearly she was off her rocker.
So I did the most sensible thing I could do and asked her if she would like to pray with me.

She ran away!

I had a chuckle with my yellowbelly for the rest of the afternoon.
😂

Before anyone gets their knives out, remember the level of human being you are dealing with.
There is always more to learn , fish to catch , places to see and friends to make.

re-tyred
Has liked: 376 times

Post by re-tyred » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:02 am

Standard reply to vegans and PETA people.
So do you think animals aren't harmed when you eat vegetables, bean, toffu ?. Not many years ago this country had trees, rain forest and grassy plains. There was kangaroos, emus lizards and people. The places your vegetables are now grown can only grow them because the forests where cleared the animals driven off or shot. Same for the people that roamed. So best you can do is leave the planet so that we can return the areas that grow your veggies to it natural state. Only then will you be able to claim you are not harming animals.
There's nothing . . . absolutely nothing . . . half so much worth doing as simply messing around in boats.
Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows (River Rat to Mole)

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:30 am

smokin_reels wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:52 am
She said:” Why do you harm the fish ? This isn’t even a sport ! This is torture! Why don’t you go kick a ball or something”

I politely told her that , it’s crazy how the govt helps license this form of torture and that if she should try it sometime.
I even said if she’s lucky enough to hang around , she may try to kick a fish which is considerably more fun that kicking a ball. (I don’t kick fish . Please don’t come @ me like the crazy lady)

She proceeded to ask me if I’m Muslim. Now this obviously had nothing to do with anything . Clearly she was off her rocker.
So I did the most sensible thing I could do and asked her if she would like to pray with me.

She ran away!

😂

Before anyone gets their knives out, remember the level of human being you are dealing with.
Omg that’s a good one smokin!!!
Very nice response mate!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:15 am

smokin_reels wrote:

She ran away!

😂

It happen for real? :o_0: :o_0: :o_0:

smile0784

Post by smile0784 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:23 am

smokin_reels wrote:

She ran away!

😂

Great reply mate

fishnut
Has liked: 28 times

Post by fishnut » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:55 pm

smokin_reels wrote:

She ran away!

😂

I will pray with you smokin lol

smokin_reels
Has liked: 308 times

Post by smokin_reels » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:11 pm

fishnut wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:55 pm
smokin_reels wrote:

She ran away!

😂

She needs all the prayers
There is always more to learn , fish to catch , places to see and friends to make.

smile0784

Post by smile0784 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:20 pm

smokin_reels wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:11 pm
fishnut wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:55 pm
smokin_reels wrote:

She ran away!

😂

She needs all the prayers
So do all the other activist put there.not enough to go around tho

Return to “General”