The life and times of a Bugatti

This is the place to introduce and tell everyone about yourself.
Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: The life and times of a Bugatti

Post by Lightningx » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:56 am

smile0784 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:08 am
Bugatti wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:31 pm
Lightningx wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:21 pm
Dam mate I tell you what it’s GREAT to have you back!!! :) :) :)
Thanks LX, oddly enough I don't feel like "I'm Back" as I never thought I had left

But I shall, in the future, still keep a toe in the Forum , , , , you guys had me in stitches reading your antics, love it , , , , a good way to just blow out any stress, nice jovial behaviour.

Redhunter wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:06 pm
Bugatti wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:13 pm
I have to say guys, I haven't laugh so much since , , , , ever.

Good to be back , , , , I haven't even logged on for a month or so. Aaron did call me about a week ago, but he didn't tell me about all this. He did say the guys miss you , , , , but this was a real eye opener and am I glad that I am part of this bunch.

I think next time , , , , I shall at least touch base and not leave it for so long

Cheers, again guys
You've caused bloody havoc round here with your absence ol' mate! There's a good chance a few of these lads may make a mess in their undies with the news of your return I reckon! Lol

In all seriousness though, you don't owe anyone an explanation Bug. Welcome back pal, you've obviously made an impact round here! Lol. Hope you had a great trip/break away with the crew. Looking fwd to the report...
Thanks Red, as far as the undies being messed , , , , Sorbent 3 ply , , , , outside of that , , , , a Pressure Cleaner and stand back from any splash back :o_0:

Seb85 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:16 pm
Thanks for sharing, stay strong Super Bugatti Man.
Yes, we were worried about you, good to know that you've been with family. Family first, always.

I have to agree, this world needs more people like you, embracing and encouraging the good, fight the evil.

Welcome back Super Bug Olive man. Good to have you back
Thanks Seby, I'd like to take credit but I just copied what Superman's motto is , , , , But I think Venom is probably the Superhero I like , , , , a bit like The Bug

Venom.PNG

The Bugman.PNG

croe04 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:42 pm
Welcome back Bugatti mate, glad that you're well :)

Thanks croe, yes all fine here , , , , well, maybe not , , , , I've seen the list of topics posted , , , , 35 pages long, going to have to burn some midnight oil to start going through those. Yours I'm looking forward too (no spoilers), but I'm sure you've had some thumpers

Cheers, Bugman
And hes back and the first picuture post is up

The bugman

Good choice mate.
Haha yea the pics! Good to have those back!

GusG
Has liked: 41 times

Post by GusG » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:49 am

Great to have you back bud, that is a moving story and you should be commended for the approach you have taken to your life. We only get one go around and I reckon it sounds like you have made the most of yours and more importantly, made a real difference to life of others, who probably really needed it.

Well done and may the fishing gods team up with the karma bus and bring you some really solid fish

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:57 pm

GusG wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:49 am
Great to have you back bud, that is a moving story and you should be commended for the approach you have taken to your life. We only get one go around and I reckon it sounds like you have made the most of yours and more importantly, made a real difference to life of others, who probably really needed it.

Well done and may the fishing gods team up with the karma bus and bring you some really solid fish
Thanks Gus

I don't think my story is any different to most people's stories. We all do what we do , , , , that Ol' Aussie roll up the sleeves attitude

Funnily enough, I get respite on here , , , , annoying you lot and I love every single one of you guys , , , ,

yes, even you (you know who you are) , , , , just miss-understood

Cheers, Bill

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:30 am

Mr. Bugatti, Mr. Bug, The Bugman, Buggaboo, Bill ... i take my hat off to you !!!!

Wouldn't able to have done half of those things if I was in your position ... not only you have managed to handled it well but came out the other end with such positive attitude :a_goodjob:

Keep up this great "Ol' Aussie roll up your sleeve attitude" of yours ... and if you need respite then just come on here and annoy the crap out of us .. I am sure a few members here wouldn't mind at all.

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:41 am

VooDoo wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:30 am
Mr. Bugatti, Mr. Bug, The Bugman, Buggaboo, Bill ... i take my hat off to you !!!!

Wouldn't able to have done half of those things if I was in your position ... not only you have managed to handled it well but came out the other end with such positive attitude :a_goodjob:

Keep up this great "Ol' Aussie roll up your sleeve attitude" of yours ... and if you need respite then just come on here and annoy the crap out of us .. I am sure a few members here wouldn't mind at all.
Here here

Knotsure
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Knotsure » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:52 pm

You sound like your be a top bloke to catch snapper with and have a few beers with . Should tee it up one day :cheers:

Return to “Introductions”