FISHING REPORT-MCLENNANS STRAIT-27/12/17

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Re: FISHING REPORT-MCLENNANS STRAIT-27/12/17

Post by Brett » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:56 pm

Fish-cador wrote:LOL.

Have you seen some of your unprovoked shots against members in the past Brett? Just asking. Think before you act.

happy to go on vacation...permanently.

Then leave.

Brett

Post by Brett » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:58 pm

TheLoneTurtle wrote:
Brett wrote:Enough, you've been warned. Next I think you'll both take a leave of absence for a while.

I don't come home from work to sit here and read a cpl of ADULTS acting like little kids over a friggen carp, that was never landed. I (and the other mods) have more to worry about than looking after spoilt little brats throwing a tantrum on the internet.
i honestly could not care less if you ban me, but why call me an adult and then a spoiled little brat? make up your mind.
Honestly. Adults acting like kids = spoilt brats. It's not that hard really.

TheLoneTurtle

Post by TheLoneTurtle » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:06 pm

Brett wrote:
TheLoneTurtle wrote:
Brett wrote:Enough, you've been warned. Next I think you'll both take a leave of absence for a while.

I don't come home from work to sit here and read a cpl of ADULTS acting like little kids over a friggen carp, that was never landed. I (and the other mods) have more to worry about than looking after spoilt little brats throwing a tantrum on the internet.
i honestly could not care less if you ban me, but why call me an adult and then a spoiled little brat? make up your mind.
Not what the internet says:
A spoiled child, spoiled brat, or simply a brat is a derogatory term aimed at children who exhibit behavioral problems from being overindulged by their parents. Children and teens who are perceived as spoiled may be described as "overindulged", "grandiose", "narcissistic" or "egocentric-regressed".

Brett

Post by Brett » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:07 pm

TheLoneTurtle wrote:
Brett wrote:
TheLoneTurtle wrote:

A spoiled child, spoiled brat, or simply a brat is a derogatory term aimed at children who exhibit behavioral problems from being overindulged by their parents. Children and teens who are perceived as spoiled may be described as "overindulged", "grandiose", "narcissistic" or "egocentric-regressed".
You don't know when to pull up do you.

TheLoneTurtle

Post by TheLoneTurtle » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:15 pm

Brett wrote:
TheLoneTurtle wrote:
Brett wrote:
TheLoneTurtle wrote:

You don't know when to pull up do you.
lol, whatever.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:20 pm

Just bann him brett to stop the arguing lol

TheLoneTurtle

Post by TheLoneTurtle » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:32 pm

smile0784 wrote:Just bann him brett to stop the arguing lol
lol, hopefully