Shaolin handline techinques.

Targetting a specific fish species? Post your tactics here...
Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Re: Shaolin handline techinques.

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:52 pm

Lightningx wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:16 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:29 pm
Lightningx wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:21 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:13 pm
Lightningx wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:45 pm
Didn’t he catch a salmon the other day? Shaolin master how big was the salmon you got at station pier?
I caught carp about 60cm or 50cm ish and salmon about legal size 30 cm. I will catch bigger fish like shark and snapper. On handline.
Very good my friend. What kind of big shark on handline?
Any Kung Fu shark. Star-spot eagle (Kung Fu name for Gammy) and Deep head style Mako
Sounds good mate. Deep head style makos, how big do those get?
You know all this was a joke but not handline techqui. Well thank you for play along with me mate, Cheer. I'll go fishing and take some photo show how it work. I'll be posting more about handline techqui more. Like Shaolin shadow casting, very advance and tiger paw cast require throw strength. Also I love film and cinema, right now I am study old Kung fu movies, like 36 chamber of Shaolin, 8 diagram pole fighter, executioners from shaolin, clan of the white lotus, Disciples of the 36th Chamber, One-Armed Swordsman, Flying dagger 1969 and after then I will study Japanese film such as Lady Snowblood is about a bandit killing a family of father, mother and son. The mother is capture and each day the bandit rap3 the mother. After that she is in jail for something and she spend everyday having s3x to have a son for her vengeance. However the baby is born as a girl. All she every know the girl is getting her mother, half-father and half-brother is vengeance and she spend all day training to the dead to become the tool of killing. After Japanese it would be french film to study. I watch films to become greatest director. Hopefully I could achieve the goal. I could you recommend a good flick

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:32 pm

Bugatti wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:29 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:56 pm
The most deadly techniques, the chamber 37 of handline. First you must have an empty bottle and make loop on the line and turn that loop then twist one and put on the bottle. Then tightening the line. When fish bite and take the bait. The bottle will fall. Then pull the fish up. The fun thing about handline is require more strength to fight big fish.

Wow, Jason.

Hi, I'm Bill (Bugatti , , , , "Bug" , , , , probably because I have an unfortunate innate ability to Bug people , , , , who knows). I'm also an old (well I feel old some days) life weather Shmuck. So with all things said and done, very few things impress me now-a-days.

That being said.

Your Shaolin hand-line technique truly has impressed me. Well done, that is a very simple method but the simple basic engineering/dynamics/physics concept is absolutely fantastic. What an idea to make hand-line fishing , , , , innovative. Well done.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:56 pm

First you must have an empty bottle

If it is ok with you Jason, instead of having an empty bottle , , , , I might start with a full one and work my way to emptying it :-D

Shaolin Daniels.PNG

Cheers, Bugatti
Did you finish that entire bottle before your moderation post?

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:25 pm

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:52 pm
Lightningx wrote:
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:13 pm

I caught carp about 60cm or 50cm ish and salmon about legal size 30 cm. I will catch bigger fish like shark and snapper. On handline.
Any Kung Fu shark. Star-spot eagle (Kung Fu name for Gammy) and Deep head style Mako
You know all this was a joke but not handline techqui. Well thank you for play along with me mate, Cheer. I'll go fishing and take some photo show how it work. I'll be posting more about handline techqui more. Like Shaolin shadow casting, very advance and tiger paw cast require throw strength. Also I love film and cinema, right now I am study old Kung fu movies, like 36 chamber of Shaolin, 8 diagram pole fighter, executioners from shaolin, clan of the white lotus, Disciples of the 36th Chamber, One-Armed Swordsman, Flying dagger 1969 and after then I will study Japanese film such as Lady Snowblood is about a bandit killing a family of father, mother and son. The mother is capture and each day the bandit rap3 the mother. After that she is in jail for something and she spend everyday having s3x to have a son for her vengeance. However the baby is born as a girl. All she every know the girl is getting her mother, half-father and half-brother is vengeance and she spend all day training to the dead to become the tool of killing. After Japanese it would be french film to study. I watch films to become greatest director. Hopefully I could achieve the goal. I could you recommend a good flick
I recommend

Kungfu panda.

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:40 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:25 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:

I recommend

Kungfu panda.
LOL 😂

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:44 pm

So when are you heading out again next to catch some fish with the hand line?

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:00 pm

Lightningx wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:44 pm
So when are you heading out again next to catch some fish with the hand line?
Yeah mate possibly Wednesday and Friday next week. Thank for play along too. Cheer ☺

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:08 am

Jasonfish1234 wrote:

You know all this was a joke.

You know Jase, joke or no joke , , , , i'm still going to empty the bottle

Shaolin Daniels.PNG

Jasonfish1234 wrote:

After Japanese it would be french film to study.

I think you have some catching up to do , , , ,
I've been "studying" french films since my teenage adolescent years :-D

You got me good, love the Shaolin Joker, well done
Last edited by Bugatti on Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:09 am

rb85 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:32 pm

Did you finish that entire bottle before your moderation post?
I might put this reply on hold :o_0:

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:32 am

Bugatti wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:08 am
Jasonfish1234 wrote:

You know all this was a joke.

You know Jase, joke or no joke , , , , i'm still going to empty the bottle

Shaolin Daniels.PNG

Jasonfish1234 wrote:

After Japanese it would be french film to study.
Hey mate the handline techqui is real.

I think you have some catching up to do , , , ,
I've been "studying" french films since my teenage adolescent years :-D

You got me good, love the Shaolin Joker, well done

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:35 am

The handline technique is real. I just want to name. It be Shoalin shadow knocker.

Return to “Fishing techniques”