jedgpz wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:09 pm
April Fool wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:59 pm
cobby wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:42 am
April Fool wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:16 am
Interesting happenings as according to Facebook, there will be 2 Megabass pro dealers here in Shepp! Another store has posted that they are the newly appointed dealers! Time will tell.
Cheers
Team Bender
The truth is out there!!!
B&M + TW?
Yes!

Jed, which swimbait have you got? For the record, unless you invest in at least $5000...you can have no claim to Team Megabass fame! Unless you do what some others likely do....catch a fish on bait...remove bait hook and attach desirable lure then approach company for sponsorship. I have an even better plan to show how deadly these lures are. I am going to buy a large fish fillet, pin a lure where the head was and then send it off to the company asking for sponsorship! May do this with about 20 different lures and companies although to save time I may shove all the lures on at once!
Cheers
Team Megabender
I have a Vatalion . Spent what ever the cost was (cant remember or have chosen to forget in the wife asks) . then had to upgrade the hooks and split rings as the hook they come with are not Murray cod worthy.
So you are going to do what others do by pinning the sponsored lure of the month to a fish that you caught... I was going to mention names but will play nice ha .
I may be looking for fishermen to use my lures in this way HA :rofl:
Cheers
Jed
No need to play nice it’s pathetic behaviour. Have heard of a nomad designs angler doing this.
It's more rampant than just a nomad sponsored angler. Name any lure brand and at one stage or another its been done.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Re: Team Megabass.

Post by rb85 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:29 pm

cobby wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:15 pm
rb85 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:25 pm
jedgpz wrote:
April Fool wrote:
cobby wrote:

B&M + TW?
Yes!

Jed, which swimbait have you got? For the record, unless you invest in at least $5000...you can have no claim to Team Megabass fame! Unless you do what some others likely do....catch a fish on bait...remove bait hook and attach desirable lure then approach company for sponsorship. I have an even better plan to show how deadly these lures are. I am going to buy a large fish fillet, pin a lure where the head was and then send it off to the company asking for sponsorship! May do this with about 20 different lures and companies although to save time I may shove all the lures on at once!
Cheers
Team Megabender
I have a Vatalion . Spent what ever the cost was (cant remember or have chosen to forget in the wife asks) . then had to upgrade the hooks and split rings as the hook they come with are not Murray cod worthy.
So you are going to do what others do by pinning the sponsored lure of the month to a fish that you caught... I was going to mention names but will play nice ha .
Cheers
Jed
No need to play nice it’s pathetic behaviour. Have heard of a nomad designs angler doing this.
It's more rampant than just a nomad sponsored angler. Name any lure brand and at one stage or another its been done.
Yeah I know it is and it's bloody pathetic.

April Fool
Has liked: 223 times

Post by April Fool » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:19 pm

The dust has settled and the confusion has cleared! The local Compleat Angler...Boats & More, Shepparton and Echuca will be stocking Megabass. That is all for now folks!
Cheers
Team Bender
Thinks I'm turning Japanese!

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:07 pm

rb85 wrote:
jedgpz wrote:
April Fool wrote:
cobby wrote:
April Fool wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:16 am
Interesting happenings as according to Facebook, there will be 2 Megabass pro dealers here in Shepp! Another store has posted that they are the newly appointed dealers! Time will tell.
Cheers
Team Bender
The truth is out there!!!
B&M + TW?
Yes!

Cheers
Team Megabender
Cheers
Jed
the one at your neck of the woods, or the other end of victoria border.
the one from southwest has been in a few scandals i heard.

rb85

Post by rb85 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:19 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:07 pm
rb85 wrote:
jedgpz wrote:
April Fool wrote:
cobby wrote:

B&M + TW?
Yes!

Cheers
Team Megabender
Cheers
Jed
Near my neck....

rb85

Post by rb85 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:24 pm

rb85 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:19 pm
purple5ive wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:07 pm
rb85 wrote:
jedgpz wrote:
April Fool wrote:

Yes!

Cheers
Team Megabender
Cheers
Jed
Near my neck....
Not that I dislike the bloke if my mail is correct placing a lure into a fish's mouth just to promote a product is a little unethical in regards to respecting your catch. But hey who doesn't like free stuff and misleading consumers :rofl:

April Fool
Has liked: 223 times

Post by April Fool » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:14 pm

I was at the store this morning for the 'unboxing' of some deliveries. One of the boxes was full of Vatalion lures. They are selling quite a few of these despite the fact that the fishing is slow. As I mentioned previously, they sell at Boats & More for $45 vs $60 at the local BCF! $45 is still a lot of money. They are still waiting the arrival of the main delivery.

On another note, why in the f*** do people do 'unboxing' videos? As far as I'm concerned, the only 'unboxing ' vid I would like to see is a vid of a terrorist opening a bomb!
Cheers
Team Bender
Is getting that desperate that I am starting to eye off the female bunny in the Jimdo add!

Sebb
Has liked: 3001 times

Post by Sebb » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:30 pm

rb85 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:24 pm

Not that I dislike the bloke if my mail is correct placing a lure into a fish's mouth just to promote a product is a little unethical in regards to respecting your catch. But hey who doesn't like free stuff and misleading consumers :rofl:
I know some that does this. Fished few times with him til he revealed it.
I was like : seriously dude??
He's like : yeah bruh, i get free stuff from them, you should do too.
I haven't fished with him since.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:41 pm

Don’t blame you mate!

rb85

Post by rb85 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:39 pm

Seb85 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:30 pm
rb85 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:24 pm

I know some that does this. Fished few times with him til he revealed it.
I was like : seriously dude??
He's like : yeah bruh, i get free stuff from them, you should do too.
I haven't fished with him since.
It's something I struggle to comprehend being purposely deceptive to appease sponsor's, get free stuff and join the rec angler **** swinging contest.

Return to “Tackle Store Reviews”