Refunded.

New topics can only be created by Premium Members in the Classifieds.
ingeer

Refunded.

Post by ingeer » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:22 pm

Update: Item refunded without any issue.
-------

Just contacted the seller they are happy to accept returning since the marking of cast weight on the item is wrong.

=========================
OK... I've just sold my Catana 902 on this forum a couple of days, looking for a more sensitive and 3+ pcs light surfing rod to carry in my small car boot. Then I went to http://www.fishingtackleshop.com.au/pro ... -spin.html and all looks perfect to me.. 4 pcs, 9feet, 10-35g cast weight, then put on an order then item arrived in 3 days, which is quite good customer service.

So.. it turned out to be a 4 pcs version of Catana 902.. it's not 10-35g cast weight but 10-45g, a little bit stiff for me (no i'm not working in construction yard lol), i tried to wave it a bit don't feel like I can master it with some metal or sp lure.

If anyone is interested in light surf fishing with 9 feet and having a embarrassing size of car boot would have a look at this.

Summary:
Shimano Raider Travel inshore 904 shore spin
4 pcs, 9 feet, 10-45g cast weight
Brand new in tube & cloth bag, NEVER BEEN CASTED..
~16% off original price, $100

Pick up only at Laverton Station (after hours 6~8pm) or Southern Cross station (working hours 9am~4pm)
Please PM your mobile number, serious buyer only.
Cheers!

Edit: Shimano products come with 12mon warranty, i'll provide a copy of receipt to prove the purchasing date.

Return to “For sale”