Tackle Bag Special...

New topics can only be created by Premium Members in the Classifieds.
SFP Guy.

Tackle Bag Special...

Post by SFP Guy. » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:42 pm

G'day everybody,

We have a weekend only special for the Fishing Victoria members!

I have a Stanley tool bag which I use for fishing, I find it really suits the purpose, is easy to carry over my shoulder and leaves my hands free to carry rods, burley and the rest of the gear I take with me. Anyway I formerly worked in the Tool industry and was asked by an acquaintance to purchase 2 for them but they never got back to me to buy them.

The bag has heaps of room, a shoulder strap, sturdy plastic bottom, 2 see through zip up storage pockets and lots of internal and external sleeves for things like scissors, knives etc. We've added 2 dual layer tackle boxes to the deal to hold all your hooks, lures, and terminal tackle.

The bags themselves retail for over $40 but with the 2 dual layer boxes thrown in we're happy to offer it to the members here this weekend for $49.95. We only have two bags so the first two members to PM me wanting to buy them will get them. Please PM me including your phone number and I'll call you back ASAP. The buyer must either pay via paypal or credit card. We are happy to arrange to meet you to deliver the item or you can pick it up from us. This deal is not available on our website, only right here right now to Fishing Victoria members.

I've included 3 photos, the first of a new bag and the two tackle boxes included. The next two photos are of my tackle bag, just to give you an idea of what and how much it can hold.

Cheers,

Cam.

Return to “Classifieds”