Back in lockdown again.

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Re: Back in lockdown again.

Post by DougieK » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:18 pm

ben475 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:06 pm
bowl wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:38 pm
ben475 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:38 pm
11.5k to the water for me, thanks for nothing.
Recon you would be stiff to get a fine.
i think your right, never been questioned anywhere i have been in 18 months, would be pretty annoying to go outside my 10k and cop a fine now though.
You probably never thought you'd hear this from me, but at this point, enforcement is impossible because compliance is completely fisted. If it's what you need just go fishing mate. Legally no, but morally / ethically there is a massive difference between taking your boat out, and getting together with 60 people for an engagement party.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

sandef
Has liked: 54 times

Post by sandef » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:50 pm

Pissed off today ordered $8.00 item from Bunnings click and collect had to use 2 different credit cards waited 3 hrs for a reply for pick up rang customer service waited for 1 hr and then told 3 day wait from the store I was picking up from

Kenle
Has liked: 214 times

Post by Kenle » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:06 am

sandef wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:50 pm
Pissed off today ordered $8.00 item from Bunnings click and collect had to use 2 different credit cards waited 3 hrs for a reply for pick up rang customer service waited for 1 hr and then told 3 day wait from the store I was picking up from
Tradies are still alowed to go inside bunnings to do thier shopping, if you have a tradie mate, maybe get them to buy you what you need and drop it off for you. Leave a cold beer for them at the front in exchange.

meppstas
Has liked: 903 times

Post by meppstas » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:09 am

I ordered some gear from NSW over a month ago, chased up the supplier to find out where it's got to as it showed nothing on the Aust Post tracking.
They chased it up with Aust Post and were told that Aust Post has a back log of over 3 million items to be posted and due the the covid-19 restrictions and the lack of staff they're well behind in parcel deliveries.
So when I'll receive my order who knows, thankfully it had nothing to do with fishing :-D :-D

cheers
Adrian
'' Brand Ambassador for Mepps Lures in Australia '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:09 am

sandef wrote:
Tell me about it. I ordered a drop saw Wednesday. It is already Saturday and not an email from bunnings.

I called their number numerous times and was put on hold for 45 min yesterday still nothing. I wasted another 40 min on hold this morning. No one picked up.
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

sandef
Has liked: 54 times

Post by sandef » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:03 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:09 am
sandef wrote:
Tell me about it. I ordered a drop saw Wednesday. It is already Saturday and not an email from bunnings.

I called their number numerous times and was put on hold for 45 min yesterday still nothing. I wasted another 40 min on hold this morning. No one picked up.
I think part of the problem online is run separate to the local store Mitre 10 have a local system just ring and order over the phone

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Post by Texas » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:39 pm

Heard that some people download the "working permit", fill it in and use it to go to Bunnings. The click and collect is a pita.
My mate (legit permit) gets anything I need.
Gra
Another mate needed 1 dyna bolt, to finish a project, they won't click and collect 1 bolt

Troy McLure
Has liked: 140 times

Post by Troy McLure » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:16 pm

Get a white/construction card and you can go whenever you want.

Kenle
Has liked: 214 times

Post by Kenle » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:52 pm

Troy McLure wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:16 pm
Get a white/construction card and you can go whenever you want.
A white card can cost $150 to get and you'll need to do a course for it. If constructionwork isn't your occupation then it's kind of a waste of time and money to get one especially if all you want from bunnings is the odd bag of fertilizer or a bolt.

yepi'mon
Has liked: 36 times

Post by yepi'mon » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:07 am

If you have an abn you can sign up for a trade pass

Return to “Off Topic Forum”