Basketball?

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
croe04
Has liked: 161 times

Re: Basketball?

Post by croe04 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:36 pm

Kimtown wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:16 pm
I’m a huge Celtics fan

So much so I even went to the Garden last playoff run against the Bucks... I cursed us we lost both games 3 and 4 while I was there 😭

If Tatum gets back to pre lockdown form, we could be a sneaky dark horse to get out of the east and give either of the LA teams a run
I reckon the ECF will be the bucks vs celtics and will be an awesome series to watch, like you said if tatum plays like he did pre shutdown it'd be very competitive. I reckon the clippers will take it all this year though.
I am not excited however to watch the nets get ass-blasted in the first round by the bucks or the raptors :(

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:35 pm

croe04 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:36 pm
Kimtown wrote:
I’m a huge Celtics fan

So much so I even went to the Garden last playoff run against the Bucks... I cursed us we lost both games 3 and 4 while I was there 😭

If Tatum gets back to pre lockdown form, we could be a sneaky dark horse to get out of the east and give either of the LA teams a run
I reckon the ECF will be the bucks vs celtics and will be an awesome series to watch, like you said if tatum plays like he did pre shutdown it'd be very competitive. I reckon the clippers will take it all this year though.
I am not excited however to watch the nets get ass-blasted in the first round by the bucks or the raptors :(
We may have to make it past the Sixers first. And if we have to guard Simmons on the perimeter then that’s going to be difficult

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:44 pm

Kimtown wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:35 pm
croe04 wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
I’m a huge Celtics fan

We may have to make it past the Sixers first. And if we have to guard Simmons on the perimeter then that’s going to be difficult
That’s only if he can still manage to shoot. If playing against him you would still give him space until he hits them consistently.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

croe04

Post by croe04 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:16 pm

Kimtown wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:35 pm
croe04 wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
I’m a huge Celtics fan

I think ben simmons is still too inconsistent to worry about on the perimeter. I would be more worried about the size differential, philly's smallest starters are like josh richardson or shake milton who are 6'6.
I'd still give it to the celtics simply because how better on both offence and defence boston in compared to philly.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:32 pm

On the Australian front does anyone follow the NBL the game has come a long way from the days of behemoths like The General Phil Smythe
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

ben475

Post by ben475 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:07 pm

watched nba it in the 90's, collected the basketball cards and played at school. haven' really taken much interest in it since then.
the last dance was great.

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:55 pm

rb85 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:32 pm
On the Australian front does anyone follow the NBL the game has come a long way from the days of behemoths like The General Phil Smythe
I like watching it when I get the chance, but don’t follow it religiously. Honestly don’t even know when games are on tbh.

yepi'mon
Has liked: 36 times

Post by yepi'mon » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:13 pm

Starts back up tomorrow - but I am looking for my Bulls to implode, trade out and rebuild for another 5 years. Can't wait.

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:08 pm

yepi'mon wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:13 pm
Starts back up tomorrow - but I am looking for my Bulls to implode, trade out and rebuild for another 5 years. Can't wait.
We’ll take Kris Dunn off ya hands... pay half Zach Lavines contract and we will take him too :)

croe04

Post by croe04 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:54 am

Battle of LA 11:00am tomorrow. Gonna be a good watch.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”