Back in lockdown again.

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
User avatar
4liters
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:05 am
Has liked: 5 times
Likes received: 568 times

Re: Back in lockdown again.

Post by 4liters » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:02 pm

bowl wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:40 pm
FB_IMG_1623314229105.jpg
I'm tipping the contribution of heroine addicted brothel patrons to the spread of covid isn't all that massive.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

User avatar
cheaterparts
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Cranbourne
Has liked: 3 times
Likes received: 125 times

Re: Back in lockdown again.

Post by cheaterparts » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:27 am

4liters wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:02 pm
bowl wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:40 pm
FB_IMG_1623314229105.jpg
I'm tipping the contribution of heroine addicted brothel patrons to the spread of covid isn't all that massive.
That may be true but but in the same breath it seams not one case throughout Australia has been linked to a gym ether.

Funny yesterday a couple of things I noticed first while the power was out and lights not working in Hamton park there were 2 cops on point duty nether wearing masks and although we were no stopped there at was a breath test going on in Cranbourne So do you do that with your mask on or can you be booked for not wearing a mask within 1.5 of tha cop How does work safe go for a cop putting them self in danger of catching COVID. Just goes to show how boring it was at work noticing and then king on these serious ooints
My kayak PBs
Gummy shark 128 Cm - Elephant fish 85 Cm - Snapper 91 Cm - KG Whiting 49 Cm - Flathead 55 Cm - Garfish 47 Cm - Silver Trevally 40 Cm - Long Tail Tuna 86 Cm - snook 64 Cm - Couta 71 Cm - Sth Calamari 44 Cm hood - Cobia 117 cm


Cheater

laneends
Rank: Silver Trevally
Rank: Silver Trevally
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:58 am
Has liked: 2 times
Likes received: 55 times

Re: Back in lockdown again.

Post by laneends » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:11 am

bowl wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:40 pm
FB_IMG_1623314229105.jpg
These areas all have operation guidelines and limitations, in your average home gathering all bets are off and unmonitored. Who scans a QR to let people into their house or sit around distancing wearing masks? Thats the reason, experience shows family and friends get togethers at home are high risk spreaders..

User avatar
4liters
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:05 am
Has liked: 5 times
Likes received: 568 times

Re: Back in lockdown again.

Post by 4liters » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:21 am

cheaterparts wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:27 am
4liters wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:02 pm
bowl wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:40 pm
FB_IMG_1623314229105.jpg
I'm tipping the contribution of heroine addicted brothel patrons to the spread of covid isn't all that massive.
That may be true but but in the same breath it seams not one case throughout Australia has been linked to a gym ether.
That’s because gyms were the first to get shut down anytime there was a lockdown.

The US has had spread in gyms.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

User avatar
bowl
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 pm
Location: Wyndham Vale
Has liked: 249 times
Likes received: 417 times

Re: Back in lockdown again.

Post by bowl » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:33 am

laneends wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:11 am
bowl wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:40 pm
FB_IMG_1623314229105.jpg
These areas all have operation guidelines and limitations, in your average home gathering all bets are off and unmonitored. Who scans a QR to let people into their house or sit around distancing wearing masks? Thats the reason, experience shows family and friends get togethers at home are high risk spreaders..
Who social distance at a brother, n I'm sure there are qr codes there to ffs.
Lol 😂
MEGA RED!!!!!!MEGA RED!!!!!MEGA RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!

User avatar
bowl
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 pm
Location: Wyndham Vale
Has liked: 249 times
Likes received: 417 times

Re: Back in lockdown again.

Post by bowl » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:34 am

4liters wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:21 am
cheaterparts wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:27 am
4liters wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:02 pm
bowl wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:40 pm
FB_IMG_1623314229105.jpg
I'm tipping the contribution of heroine addicted brothel patrons to the spread of covid isn't all that massive.
That may be true but but in the same breath it seams not one case throughout Australia has been linked to a gym ether.
That’s because gyms were the first to get shut down anytime there was a lockdown.

The US has had spread in gyms.
What's USA got to do with aus ..
MEGA RED!!!!!!MEGA RED!!!!!MEGA RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!

ango
Rank: Australian Salmon
Rank: Australian Salmon
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:21 pm
Likes received: 58 times

Re: Back in lockdown again.

Post by ango » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:17 am

After 4 lockdowns and the ongoing erosion of civil liberties, the failure of businesses, the loss of livelihoods, the mental health toll, elective surgery delays, I think people have had enough. If restrictions stay on much longer people will get the attitude “jam the restrictions up your Khyber Pass” and start to ignore them.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm
Has liked: 70 times
Likes received: 795 times

Re: Back in lockdown again.

Post by Lightningx » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:20 am

Just went for a walk outside. Forgot my mask… had to go back and get one…

User avatar
4liters
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:05 am
Has liked: 5 times
Likes received: 568 times

Re: Back in lockdown again.

Post by 4liters » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:26 am

bowl wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:34 am
4liters wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:21 am
cheaterparts wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:27 am
4liters wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:02 pm
bowl wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:40 pm
FB_IMG_1623314229105.jpg
I'm tipping the contribution of heroine addicted brothel patrons to the spread of covid isn't all that massive.
That may be true but but in the same breath it seams not one case throughout Australia has been linked to a gym ether.
That’s because gyms were the first to get shut down anytime there was a lockdown.

The US has had spread in gyms.
What's USA got to do with aus ..
It’s the same virus. What happened in the US is what will happen here if we don’t stamp out any outbreaks.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

User avatar
4liters
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:05 am
Has liked: 5 times
Likes received: 568 times

Re: Back in lockdown again.

Post by 4liters » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:29 am

ango wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:17 am
After 4 lockdowns and the ongoing erosion of civil liberties, the failure of businesses, the loss of livelihoods, the mental health toll, elective surgery delays, I think people have had enough. If restrictions stay on much longer people will get the attitude “jam the restrictions up your Khyber Pass” and start to ignore them.
Most people I speak to about it through work are annoyed about it but accept that it was necessary. The objectors tend to be the ones who think the pandemic was a hoax.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic Forum”