New here, my name is andy

This is the place to introduce and tell everyone about yourself.
BATTERYSMITH-Andy
Has liked: 1 time

New here, my name is andy

Post by BATTERYSMITH-Andy » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:27 pm

Hello fellow anglers,

I'm Andy, originally from Hong Kong, and currently residing in this vibrant city. By profession, I'm a product manager, but my passion lies in the world of fishing. You can also catch me as a part-time fishing video blogger.

As I journey through middle age, I've found solace and excitement in the art of fishing. My interests primarily revolve around freshwater and saltwater lure fishing, where I find immense joy in the thrill of the catch.

In terms of my professional endeavors, I am involved in a business that specializes in products related to deep drop fishing, particularly focusing on battery packs tailored for electric fishing reels from renowned brands such as Daiwa and Shimano. If you're interested, you can find more about our offerings at www.batterysmith.com

Here, in this forum, I hope to exchange insights, experiences, and techniques with fellow anglers. I am eager to learn from the vast pool of knowledge present in this community and contribute in any way I can.

Cheers,
Andy
Attachments
9.jpg

Tackleberry
Has liked: 302 times

Re: New here, my name is andy

Post by Tackleberry » Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:04 pm

G'day Andy welcome aboard
"When the people fear the Govn't, that is Tyrany, when the Govn't fear the people, that is Liberty"

Experience is what you get when **** happens

Return to “Introductions”