Advertising your products

News and info about the Fishing Victoria site.
smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Re: Advertising your products

Post by smile0784 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:19 pm

rb85 wrote:Just want to get on the pro-team so I can quit my job and fish more. Starting contract of $100000 will do me.
Tell him he's dreaming

Born2fish

Post by Born2fish » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:40 pm

smile0784 wrote:
rb85 wrote:Just want to get on the pro-team so I can quit my job and fish more. Starting contract of $100000 will do me.
Tell him he's dreaming
Hahaha

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:52 pm

Wolly Bugger wrote:
Mattblack wrote:You might need to be more specific, I don’t think it’s fair to compare someone letting us know there is a great deal on popular squid jigs to someone trying to flog homemade merchandise for example.
I said business, there is a difference between telling people about a good deal, like Southern Angler and actively promoting your own products to sell on this site.
I think Wolly Bugger actually needs to fully explain what he means and give an example instead of a cryptic post :oops:
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

Born2fish

Post by Born2fish » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:06 pm

Boonanza wrote:
Wolly Bugger wrote:
Mattblack wrote:You might need to be more specific, I don’t think it’s fair to compare someone letting us know there is a great deal on popular squid jigs to someone trying to flog homemade merchandise for example.
I said business, there is a difference between telling people about a good deal, like Southern Angler and actively promoting your own products to sell on this site.
I think Wolly Bugger actually needs to fully explain what he means and give an example instead of a cryptic post :oops:
Agree

April Fool
Has liked: 223 times

Post by April Fool » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:29 pm

To be honest Wolly, there is a lot more crap that gets overlooked and I think it is a joke that the subject of people advertising here without permission is brought to our attention whilst so many threads have turned into sh!t fights between members and left alone!

I also find it rude that apparently there are prizes on offer for premium members yet as far as I know only members have donated prizes!!!!!

cheers
Jim
Tells it like it is and therefore pi55es people off!!!!

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:37 pm

April Fool wrote:To be honest Wolly, there is a lot more crap that gets overlooked and I think it is a joke that the subject of people advertising here without permission is brought to our attention whilst so many threads have turned into sh!t fights between members and left alone!

I also find it rude that apparently there are prizes on offer for premium members yet as far as I know only members have donated prizes!!!!!

cheers
Jim
That's it! Dont pick an argument with Wolly. Conside the topic locked just like the others. :rofl:

cantcatchem

Post by cantcatchem » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:27 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
April Fool wrote:To be honest Wolly, there is a lot more crap that gets overlooked and I think it is a joke that the subject of people advertising here without permission is brought to our attention whilst so many threads have turned into sh!t fights between members and left alone!

cheers
Jim
That's it! Dont pick an argument with Wolly. Conside the topic locked just like the others. :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

April Fool
Has liked: 223 times

Post by April Fool » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:32 pm

Fish-cador wrote:

cheers
Jim
There is no problem if they lock threads if they get out of hand. I am just saying that this thread subject is the least of their worries...as opposed to other sh!t that gets overlooked! If they want to let things go then fine...but why worry about this sh!t!
cheers
Jim
Anticipating deletion of posts rather than thread being locked!

BIG GAV
Has liked: 2 times

Post by BIG GAV » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:33 pm

I don’t think the thread needs to be locked n tbh I didn’t catch on to the self promotion at all.. I’d like to see the thread stay open so other people who may have input can do so!!

On another note.. I don’t see the harm in a bit of self pluggin! Years ago I actually asked in a thread if we could have a buisness promotion thread in the off topic section I’d rather pay another fisho for his services than a non fisho!

Just my 2c

BIG GAV
Has liked: 2 times

Post by BIG GAV » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:35 pm

Just realised this isn’t my thread anyway.. as u will sir

Return to “Announcements”