Surf Beach Fishing Lessons

Post your Victorian beach and surf fishing adventures here
DougieK
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Glen Waverley
Has liked: 20 times
Likes received: 465 times

Re: Surf Beach Fishing Lessons

Post by DougieK » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:29 am

4liters wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:23 am
DougieK wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:22 am
purple5ive wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:24 am
Somehow i cannot imagine a tiny trout rod and reel in The bears hands!!! :-D
Can you imagine me ever sneaking up on anything?
Blokes at Webb Dock
Might need to borrow a couple of your 'salmon lures'.
If nothing easy is worthwhile, LBG in Victoria is the most worthwhile thing of all time.

Season 2019/2020 Kingfish count. 8.

purple5ive
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 pm
Has liked: 450 times
Likes received: 703 times

Re: Surf Beach Fishing Lessons

Post by purple5ive » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:50 am

4liters wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:23 am
DougieK wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:22 am
purple5ive wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:24 am
Somehow i cannot imagine a tiny trout rod and reel in The bears hands!!! :-D
Can you imagine me ever sneaking up on anything?
Blokes at Webb Dock
:rf: :rf: :rf:
Small Fish Specialist :-D :-D :-D

DougieK
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Glen Waverley
Has liked: 20 times
Likes received: 465 times

Re: Surf Beach Fishing Lessons

Post by DougieK » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:43 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:24 am
Somehow i cannot imagine a tiny trout rod and reel in The bears hands!!! :-D
I joke about it a lot but i actually really really enjoy stalking trout.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
If nothing easy is worthwhile, LBG in Victoria is the most worthwhile thing of all time.

Season 2019/2020 Kingfish count. 8.

Texas
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing
Has liked: 170 times
Likes received: 392 times

Re: Surf Beach Fishing Lessons

Post by Texas » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:09 pm

They're great photos Dougie (iron princess ? )
The one under the stringy bark is fabulous, deserves to be on display
Look at the size of you against that tree, she's an old girl for sure
Gra

DougieK
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Glen Waverley
Has liked: 20 times
Likes received: 465 times

Re: Surf Beach Fishing Lessons

Post by DougieK » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Texas wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:09 pm
They're great photos Dougie (iron princess ? )
The one under the stringy bark is fabulous, deserves to be on display
Look at the size of you against that tree, she's an old girl for sure
Gra
Nah mate these are from 2013 or so. Happened to be fishing with a pro photographer.
If nothing easy is worthwhile, LBG in Victoria is the most worthwhile thing of all time.

Season 2019/2020 Kingfish count. 8.

dazz999
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:44 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Likes received: 88 times

Re: Surf Beach Fishing Lessons

Post by dazz999 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:17 pm

DougieK wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:43 pm
purple5ive wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:24 am
Somehow i cannot imagine a tiny trout rod and reel in The bears hands!!! :-D
I joke about it a lot but i actually really really enjoy stalking trout.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Dougiek were is your hat

DougieK
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Glen Waverley
Has liked: 20 times
Likes received: 465 times

Re: Surf Beach Fishing Lessons

Post by DougieK » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:57 am

I'm wearing one in the tree pic. It was like 830pm on Australia day weekend, didn't need one by then.
If nothing easy is worthwhile, LBG in Victoria is the most worthwhile thing of all time.

Season 2019/2020 Kingfish count. 8.

Post Reply

Return to “Surf Fishing”