Maribyrnong River, I think it's an EP?

Caught a fish and you don't know what it is? Ask here...
Post Reply
Charles7
Rank: Garfish
Rank: Garfish
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:59 pm
Has liked: 36 times
Likes received: 56 times

Maribyrnong River, I think it's an EP?

Post by Charles7 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:14 pm

Hey guys,I hope everyone's had a safe and happy Christmas and New Year. As the title says, I caught this little fella this arvo on a piece of prawn flesh and it looks to me like an estuary perch fingerling but am seeking confirmation before I announce that I've caught my first EP to the father-in-law.
Attachments
135231833_1074081239726760_1874715816919384394_n.jpg

Irishfisherman
Rank: Australian Salmon
Rank: Australian Salmon
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:59 pm
Has liked: 219 times
Likes received: 184 times

Re: Maribyrnong River, I think it's an EP?

Post by Irishfisherman » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:06 pm

Looks like an EP to me mate.

User avatar
Sebb
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:30 pm
Has liked: 1513 times
Likes received: 854 times

Re: Maribyrnong River, I think it's an EP?

Post by Sebb » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:22 pm

Yup EP :tu: well done.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Charles7
Rank: Garfish
Rank: Garfish
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:59 pm
Has liked: 36 times
Likes received: 56 times

Re: Maribyrnong River, I think it's an EP?

Post by Charles7 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:17 pm

Cheers lads, hopefully the next one I catch is a bit bigger.

rb85
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean
Has liked: 339 times
Likes received: 448 times

Re: Maribyrnong River, I think it's an EP?

Post by rb85 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:13 am

Charles7 wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:14 pm
Hey guys,I hope everyone's had a safe and happy Christmas and New Year. As the title says, I caught this little fella this arvo on a piece of prawn flesh and it looks to me like an estuary perch fingerling but am seeking confirmation before I announce that I've caught my first EP to the father-in-law.
EP well done make sure you plan a special dinner for the announcement
Team CBFt does it again...

Charles7
Rank: Garfish
Rank: Garfish
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:59 pm
Has liked: 36 times
Likes received: 56 times

Re: Maribyrnong River, I think it's an EP?

Post by Charles7 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:21 am

rb85 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:13 am
Charles7 wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:14 pm
Hey guys,I hope everyone's had a safe and happy Christmas and New Year. As the title says, I caught this little fella this arvo on a piece of prawn flesh and it looks to me like an estuary perch fingerling but am seeking confirmation before I announce that I've caught my first EP to the father-in-law.
EP well done make sure you plan a special dinner for the announcement
:rf: :rf:
:rf:

rb85
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean
Has liked: 339 times
Likes received: 448 times

Re: Maribyrnong River, I think it's an EP?

Post by rb85 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:38 pm

How did the announcement go?
Team CBFt does it again...

Charles7
Rank: Garfish
Rank: Garfish
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:59 pm
Has liked: 36 times
Likes received: 56 times

Re: Maribyrnong River, I think it's an EP?

Post by Charles7 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:54 am

rb85 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:38 pm
How did the announcement go?
Told me to catch a bigger one because they're good eating.

rb85
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean
Has liked: 339 times
Likes received: 448 times

Re: Maribyrnong River, I think it's an EP?

Post by rb85 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:37 am

Charles7 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:54 am
rb85 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:38 pm
How did the announcement go?
Told me to catch a bigger one because they're good eating.
Hope you told him to F off
Team CBFt does it again...

Post Reply

Return to “Fish ID”