Fishing Today

nickfish

Fishing Today

Post by nickfish » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:10 pm

Hey all me and my dad are keen for a fish today but are unsure of were to fish we are thinking Queensclif of Blairgowrie. We haven't been to Queensclif for years but had some success when we went there. Reply's are very much appreciated and tips are to.
Thank you all and happy fishing

nickfish

Re: Fishing Today

Post by nickfish » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:14 pm

nickfish wrote:Hey all me and my dad are keen for a fish today but are unsure of were to fish we are thinking Queensclif harbor of Blairgowrie. We haven't been to Queensclif for years but had some success when we went there. Reply's are very much appreciated and tips are to.
Thank you all and happy fishing

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:49 pm

Try the Queenscliff pier for Calamari, Snapper, Salmon, Garfish during the evening & into the night, also another alternative is the boat harbour during a rising tide & fish opposite the yacht club for the chance of a Silver Trevally.

AE092
Has liked: 5 times

Post by AE092 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:22 am

I fished for squid from Blairgowrie during the week. Night time, falling tide with size 3.0 squid jigs in either red/orange/purple did ok. Managed three medium sized squid, two smaller ones, an octopus and dropped another squid. Hard work though

Return to “Western Port Bay Fishing Reports”