Reef island

Scraglor
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Reef island

Post by Scraglor » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:13 pm

BIG GAV wrote:His right on the greenie annoying folks about these photos my angling club has been harassed by similar folk about our gallery photos imo if Ur within Ur legal bag limit no one can say a word about it. I bet half the bandwagoners that ***** n moan about these photos still buy 6 buck flakes lol some people's lives are too sweet if they complain about fishing photos!!

Controversy aside, great bag mate hats off
Theyre probably the same people that preach sustainability and give people a hard time about keeping thier catch, then go to the supermarket and buy tins of netted yellowfin tuna

BIG GAV
Has liked: 2 times

Post by BIG GAV » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:24 pm

Scraglor wrote:
BIG GAV wrote:His right on the greenie annoying folks about these photos my angling club has been harassed by similar folk about our gallery photos imo if Ur within Ur legal bag limit no one can say a word about it. I bet half the bandwagoners that ***** n moan about these photos still buy 6 buck flakes lol some people's lives are too sweet if they complain about fishing photos!!

Theyre probably the same people that preach sustainability and give people a hard time about keeping thier catch, then go to the supermarket and buy tins of netted yellowfin tuna

Too right mate!! Some people whinge for the sake of whinging!!
If I'm not fishing, I'd rather be fishing!

crookedfingers

Post by crookedfingers » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:43 pm

Great catch mate !
Good on ya for sharing it out too.

I wish my life was so perfect like some peoples, so I could gripe about your catch…but I have bigger fish to fry…..

…….do NOT pardon the pun. !!!!!! :rofl:
CF

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:53 pm

Well said gav....there could of been 5 blokes fishing....as if the world doesnt have enough problems

Great fishing !

Bm
you gotta hav a crack even if yr just pissin in the wind

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:13 pm

The old green eyed monster rears it ugly head .bcf. stop pandering to the namby pamby left wing greenies. The poor bloke posted a photo of a good bag that he probably won't catch again for weeks whats next we have to crimp our barbs stop using lead and you can only fish five days a year

tuna tube

Post by tuna tube » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:20 pm

Scraglor wrote:
Larksy88 wrote:great bag! Some extremely good table fish there come on Adam you cant go knocking a bloke on his own report for getting out there and doing well
Yeah, this is the big problem with FB groups. Too many greenies knocking people for keeping thier bags. if its legal it all good IMO. We have to trust fisheries to do the science.
Firstly, that's a ripper day out and great work.
Well said Larksy88 and scraglor, these greens are the type that couldn't catch a cold so they're quick to bag those who can catch fish. As long as it's legal.
STOP KIDS FISHING, VOTE GREENS! :rofl:
Cheers
The Tube

adamk

Post by adamk » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:30 pm

fyi i'm not green, it is an opinion, but two pages of windging o_0

tuna tube

Post by tuna tube » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:32 pm

Good to hear your not green but let the man enjoy his day
Cheers
The Tube

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:50 pm

tuna tube wrote:
Scraglor wrote:
Larksy88 wrote:great bag! Some extremely good table fish there come on Adam you cant go knocking a bloke on his own report for getting out there and doing well
Yeah, this is the big problem with FB groups. Too many greenies knocking people for keeping thier bags. if its legal it all good IMO. We have to trust fisheries to do the science.
Firstly, that's a ripper day out and great work.
Well said Larksy88 and scraglor, these greens are the type that couldn't catch a cold so they're quick to bag those who can catch fish. As long as it's legal.
STOP KIDS FISHING, VOTE GREENS! :rofl:
I fish and occasionally shoot and I vote greens :dontknow

Any environmentalist worth their salt wouldn't be wasting their time targeting recreational fishing while commercial fisheries exist in their current form. I won't shoot waterfowl because I'm not convinced the numbers are there to sustain current levels of hunting, but give me a gun, some ammo and a paddock full of feral animals or roos and I'll have a ball.

As with just about every problem on this planet the issue stems from a lack of education. With every natural resource there is an amount that can be taken and used without causing it to decrease, the trick is to see through the politics and lobbying and listen to what the science says about it.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Rod Bender

Post by Rod Bender » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Now we have people griping about people having a gripe! :) When will the griping ever end? I'm guessing never! :cry:
cheers
Team Bender
Had my gripe...now I am happy!!!!
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

Return to “Western Port Bay Fishing Reports”