No Photo appearing

Fishing Victoria is always open to suggestions to improve the forums for you.
Post any questions, bugs, suggestions and feedback about the site here.
Bugatti

No Photo appearing

Post by Bugatti » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:06 am

Blue wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:15 pm
One thing wrong, I missed out on most of the pix. All I got was “image” with a border around it.
Apple Ipad is the device,ideas anyone?
Blue
Blue wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:45 pm
It seems Jon has worked his magic, all pix now in, they make the whole story so much better.
Thanks
Blue.

G'day Blue, hope you are keeping well Bud. You always bring a smile to my weary nogg'n when you post. That wiggly fish avatar I'm sure has something to do with it :tu:

I thought to quote you separately on a new thread, so as not to hijack Broomstick's awesome Kimberly and NT thread.

Jon does perform magic (if not, he could learn some "pulling coins out of his ear" tricks for his Daughter's amusement) but I have the same problem with some pictures too.

It seems for me as well, on some of the bigger posts, with many photos, I get that "image" with a border thing too BUT others can see those photos. My devices (my laptop and my not so smart smartphone, which probably dates back to when Fred Flinstone was at School), my devices seem to struggle to show the photos right away. It takes a few minutes sometimes or, I get out of the thread, give my laptop a break (and a few swear words, which I don't think the swear words really do anything other than relieves a bit of my frustration) and then when I get back onto that thread, the photos appear. I think it has something to do with my devices and the lack of my devices ability to process that much data (or something like that) or a configuring thing with the types of formats of the photos.

Most posts and photos are fine and appear quick. So must be my devices.

I'm not Tech Savvy, but that's what I assume happens and that's what happens to me as well

Cheers, Bugatti

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”