Possible Bug

Fishing Victoria is always open to suggestions to improve the forums for you.
Post any questions, bugs, suggestions and feedback about the site here.
JohnBuoy

Re: Possible Bug

Post by JohnBuoy » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:17 am

Dr Drift wrote:
JohnBuoy wrote:as i said earlier problem is on the work computer which we can't update as our WMS is web based and uses IE8
Naughty Naughty....lol
Boss might walk in the next time your on a fishing forum.....opps there he is...LOL :shark:

Get back to work :Fishing_1:
Boss is a fisho himself so all good there.

Dr Drift

Post by Dr Drift » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:30 am

JohnBuoy wrote:
Dr Drift wrote:
JohnBuoy wrote:as i said earlier problem is on the work computer which we can't update as our WMS is web based and uses IE8
Naughty Naughty....lol
Boss might walk in the next time your on a fishing forum.....opps there he is...LOL :shark:

Get back to work :Fishing_1:
Boss is a fisho himself so all good there.

if thats the case than dont upgrade your browser...just download firefox or which ever you choose into a different folder(location) and use it just to get online for forums etc......... that way when the "other fisho" walks in you just click the top right to hide the page ;) and the old WE8 will be on the screen with all the "work" stuff on it.... Presto..... :clap:
Dr Drift...
<((((((><

FishHardButFishSafe...

shazzagraz

Possible Bug

Post by shazzagraz » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 pm

He probably doesn't have the right permissions to install new software on his PC.

dragonfly

Post by dragonfly » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:44 pm

I doubt that it's a browser problem. They all have there issues... I wouldn't do my banking on Chrome (Google knows too much already) and Firefox uses IE's code. (Do a little research on that if you don't believe me...)

http://browseryoulovedtohate.com/ is worth a visit...

JohnBouy - try emptying your cache and history (as has been suggested) and use compatibility mode for this site. I don't have the same issue, but I am using IE9.0 or IE10 on the consumer preview of Windows 8.

JohnBuoy

Post by JohnBuoy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:34 am

dragonfly wrote:I doubt that it's a browser problem. They all have there issues... I wouldn't do my banking on Chrome (Google knows too much already) and Firefox uses IE's code. (Do a little research on that if you don't believe me...)

http://browseryoulovedtohate.com/ is worth a visit...

JohnBouy - try emptying your cache and history (as has been suggested) and use compatibility mode for this site. I don't have the same issue, but I am using IE9.0 or IE10 on the consumer preview of Windows 8.
Already cleared the cache as above and it didn't work, site works fine on my home PC using IE9

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”