Sand Worms & Tube Worms

Pilchards, Garfish, Berley, Whitebait, Fresh Squid, Tuna Oil, Chicken, etc
mazman
Has liked: 137 times

Re: Sand Worms & Tube Worms

Post by mazman » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Thanks rixter very similar to the species you get with them in QLD. One last thing is there any tell that a beach holds them or anything that means that the won't be at a particular beach.

Cheers Alex
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

rixter

Post by rixter » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:39 pm

One thing I will just about bet my balls on, any surf beach where you get salmon, there will more than likely be plenty of sandworms ;) . They are usually around more near the surface too during when its warmer, not saying in winter you can't get them (they are there all year around ) , you can get them anytime , but in winter usually a bit later in the arvo when the sun comes out and it at least feels a bit warm on your skin.

Cheers , Rick.
Last edited by rixter on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Here Fishy Fishy Image
Patience Young Grasshopper.

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:42 pm

rixter wrote:No worries FC , stick at it, you'll get the knack of it soon and have more worms than you can use. It's just like getting the hang of catching a certain kind of fish / to an extent. Gl

Cheers , Rick.
If I can't pull one out I will munch on deworming tablets and push them out. :-)
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

rixter

Post by rixter » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
rixter wrote:No worries FC , stick at it, you'll get the knack of it soon and have more worms than you can use. It's just like getting the hang of catching a certain kind of fish / to an extent. Gl

Cheers , Rick.
If I can't pull one out I will munch on deworming tablets and push them out. :-)
:lol: Planning on starting your own 'intestinal' worm breeding farm ? :rofl: :tease:

Cheers mate , Rick.
Here Fishy Fishy Image
Patience Young Grasshopper.

Return to “Bait”