Need Breams tip

Yellowtail Kingfish (Scientific name - Seriola lalandi), Kingys, Kings, Hoodlums, Bandits or "Rat Kings" are a strong, exciting gamefish that strike savagely at a wide range of lures, live baits and dead or cut fish fillets. Victorian Yellowtail Kingfish reports right here.
cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Re: Need Breams tip

Post by cobby » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:31 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:56 pm
Texas wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:07 pm
Sorry purple, just stirring
No need to have to explain yourself mate. I know who is taking the **** and who isnt.

Ps. Penn never made any bream gear I think :-D
They have/had a bloody sweet little black reel a few years back.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Re: Need Breams tip

Post by smile0784 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:11 am

purple5ive wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:48 pm
4liters wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:54 pm
purple5ive wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:36 pm
Have you got the pre-requisites in order?
If not GTFO and come back when you have them :-D
What prerequisites? I have a single origin soy latte and organic cotton chinos tight enough to turn my legs into diamonds. How much daiwa apparel is considered good practice for targeting breams?
Close enough, besides the stuff you already have you need to invest in a trucker hat, face mask, some cool sunnies and slip on style kicks
as far as daiwa apparel/gear goes, the more the merrier, everything has to be daiwa, the bream know an imposter when they see one. and the more expensive it is the better, the bream know the difference between an itchy twitchy /freams combo and a Kungfu prancer/exist combo, With word of mouth results showing a 177% increase in hook-ups with the latte ;-) combo.
4lb line is the maximum allowable breaking strain leader, anything above and your considered a pansy.

dont forget to post the photos on insta and hashtag every ******* fishing company you know. including varying versions of daiwa itself (#daiwaaustralia, #teamdaiwa, #teamdaiwafishing, #daiwafishing, to name a few)
rules for pic taking include making the fish look as big as possible, atleast 10 different angles of the same fish, and another 10 more of a lure hanging out of its mouth, plus a few bragmat (daiwa brand please) shots if its a 40 plus fish. bonus if you can fit the rod and reel in the pic too, use you mouth if your game enough to hold the rod and reel in place. make sure your daiwa apparel is visible as well as the fish, rod and reel.
All bream must be released after pics are taken, failure to do so will come with dire consequences on social media and real life bream mafia members
last but not the least, take sunset pics if you donut (high chance of this happening so be prepared)
catching a bream after all that is a bonus :victory:

Extra points if you fish bream tournaments in a Hobie kayak, or a Skeeter bass Boat and have daiwa stickers plastered everywhere.

And when you do start to catch the bream and start posting on social media, be prepared to be elevated to a god like status, everyone will know who you are, every man and his dawg will send you friend requests on facebook, insta followers will be through the roof and if your lucky enough you will be asked by the people in the know if your interested in becoming a sponsored Angler (the holy grail)

Dont say i didnt warn you man..
You forgot to say get a close up shot to make look bigger and use a kids Toy army many for a scale shot

Return to “Yellowtail Kingfish Fishing”