To fish amongst kings.

Yellowtail Kingfish (Scientific name - Seriola lalandi), Kingys, Kings, Hoodlums, Bandits or "Rat Kings" are a strong, exciting gamefish that strike savagely at a wide range of lures, live baits and dead or cut fish fillets. Victorian Yellowtail Kingfish reports right here.
Raulfc7
Has liked: 18 times

Re: To fish amongst kings.

Post by Raulfc7 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:08 am

Fantastic write up Doug and so good to see Cam land that kingie. As mentioned already a trip like that fish or no fish would have been a ball :ch:
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

Basti
Has liked: 11 times

Post by Basti » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:34 pm

DougieK wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:53 pm
Basti wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:25 am
Bloody great effort Cam. The work you put it would have made it all the sweeter.

Well done Doug and Carl too. One of these days I gotta join you boys for a salmon sess atleast.
Honestly we went for salmon once this year, landed 3-4 and got back to planning trips we probably can't afford to go on.
I only say salmon because I don't have the time you guys invest to even consider lbg. Tbh I don't have time to chase carp even though I could throw a rock from my front yard into the nearest carp hole.

ChrisTaylor
Has liked: 27 times

Post by ChrisTaylor » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:32 pm

Fantastic write-up.

Return to “Yellowtail Kingfish Fishing”