Just a short sesh..

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Just a short sesh..

Post by CarlG » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Had a quick blast down tonight as the Missus was going out with Her mate..got this little fella first cast, pity he got gill lashed or he would have went back..pretty washy swell, but was still fun..
Attachments
2012-12-17_17.40.19.jpg
2012-12-17_17.40.19.jpg (166.75 KiB) Viewed 665 times

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Re: Just a short sesh..

Post by Fish-cador » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:09 pm

your rope is too small for that massive fish. Lucky it did not get away. :tongue:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Post by Raulfc7 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:14 pm

do you employ a rope so you can string your fish together and carry them back to your house :)
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Post by raco09 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Ernest dos Santos wrote:where can I bye yabbies. around williamstown
Ask the salmon hanging off the rope. :dontknow
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

CarlG

Post by CarlG » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Raulfc7 wrote:do you employ a rope so you can string your fish together and carry them back to your house :)
Just trying it out. Bloody sight easier than carrier bags...the amount of times I`ve had bags split halfway back along gunners...seems to work a treat..

CarlG

Post by CarlG » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Fish-cador wrote:your rope is too small for that massive fish. Lucky it did not get away. :tongue:
Ok Mr, I need two trebles per lure....my carry rope may not be the last word in style, but so what..?....lol....

nhillboy

Post by nhillboy » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Nice key chain Carl, lmfao...ha ha ha!!! it a bit big isn't it?? Seriously though nice fishy....

CarlG

Post by CarlG » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:10 pm

nhillboy wrote:Nice key chain Carl, lmfao...ha ha ha!!! it a bit big isn't it?? Seriously though nice fishy....
Yeah, some serious bling there mate....lol....nah, felt bad keeping him, not even a kilo, was pissing blood from his gills though...really hammered the lure...pity..as I said, ordinarily, he`d go back..

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:28 pm

CarlG wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:your rope is too small for that massive fish. Lucky it did not get away. :tongue:
Ok Mr, I need two trebles per lure....my carry rope may not be the last word in style, but so what..?....lol....
hey, I have caught double headers on my lures while using 2 trebles. Besides, half of my lures are hard bodies so they come fitted with 2 x trebles anyway. :tongue:

Looks like the weather will calm down a bit later this week. If the forecast holds, I might come down early morning of Wednesday.
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

CarlG

Post by CarlG » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
CarlG wrote:
hey, I have caught double headers on my lures while using 2 trebles. Besides, half of my lures are hard bodies so they come fitted with 2 x trebles anyway. :tongue:

Looks like the weather will calm down a bit later this week. If the forecast holds, I might come down early morning of Wednesday.
Yep, Wednesday morning looks good mate. Not sure, but they may have thinned out at Gunners now. Might have massed in the heads..who knows..? give it a go and see what happens..you may need to venture round to Londy if the Gun doesn`t produce..

Return to “Gunnamatta Beach and The Back Beaches”