Brown and Rainbow trout on lure + deer encounter

Trout, Redfin, Salmonoids, Carp etc
mazman
Has liked: 137 times

Brown and Rainbow trout on lure + deer encounter

Post by mazman » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:09 pm

Hey guys,

Just finished up editing a video from the start of october, had a great time fishing the streams for trout and even came across a deer. Some of the comments regarding river levels aren't relevant to how they are running atm but worth keeping in mind for the start of the season next year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_M7uyPIlU

Cheers Alex
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Re: Brown and Rainbow trout on lure + deer encounter

Post by ducky » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:15 pm

Grab a 30-06 and head back for it lol. It took me a few hunts to finally find one. Only ever saw them on the road on the drive in... cool animals and tasty af lol.

Once you eventually discover that it’ll stop your fishing for a while.. haha. I reckon I’ll hunt 6 months of the year and fish the other 6 months.

mazman
Has liked: 137 times

Re: Brown and Rainbow trout on lure + deer encounter

Post by mazman » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:37 pm

ducky wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:15 pm
Grab a 30-06 and head back for it lol. It took me a few hunts to finally find one. Only ever saw them on the road on the drive in... cool animals and tasty af lol.

Once you eventually discover that it’ll stop your fishing for a while.. haha. I reckon I’ll hunt 6 months of the year and fish the other 6 months.
hahahaha, a .308 should do the trick. I've seen quite a few while driving and a couple disappear of into the bushes in front of me, this is the first proper look I've had at one. They would be even tastier with some of the bbq stuff you've been cooking up lately
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

Return to “Other Species”