Gone Gar Gar with St Helens ... No luck.

Cunningham Pier, Limeburners Lagoon
Breamster

Gone Gar Gar with St Helens ... No luck.

Post by Breamster » Sun May 19, 2013 10:06 am

Sneaked out of the house to meet up with St Helens at around 7 am this morning hoping to get lucky. There were 4 fishos already trying their luck on her without success. I took my position on her with my rods out waiting for St Helens to bend them. Everyone constantly offered her their magic berley potion but she refused to bend our rods. At around 9 am, the fishos started to leave 1 by 1. I had her to myself but did not get lucky, so good bye St Helens.

Fishsniper

Re: Gone Gar Gar with St Helens ... No luck.

Post by Fishsniper » Sun May 19, 2013 10:29 am

Your not the only one, I fished it on friday afternoon with some fresh squid and soft plastics for a couple of teasing bites and that's about it

Rogue_Hunter

Re: Gone Gar Gar with St Helens ... No luck.

Post by Rogue_Hunter » Sun May 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Breamster wrote:Sneaked out of the house to meet up with St Helens at around 7 am this morning hoping to get lucky. There were 4 fishos already trying their luck on her without success. I took my position on her with my rods out waiting for St Helens to bend them. Everyone constantly offered her their magic berley potion but she refused to bend our rods. At around 9 am, the fishos started to leave 1 by 1. I had her to myself but did not get lucky, so good bye St Helens.
Your not going to like my next post. I did ask you if you wanted to come!

Return to “Geelong - Corio Bay”