North shore rocks!

Cunningham Pier, Limeburners Lagoon
CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Re: North shore rocks!

Post by CarlG » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:31 pm

MIKER wrote:
CarlG wrote:
MIKER wrote:The main reason to move them to Pt Wilson , Geelong , is out sight , out of mind . Imagine they were netting each day all along the eastern seaboard e.g St Kilda to Sorrento , the locals whos homes are opposite the beach & public will have full view of this activity . The public will be outraged , but the paddocks & grass lands & no public to view the netting in Corio bay is convienient .
Mike, if you think that this side isn`t netted, think again. The whiting got hammered over the summer, and the same b***ard netter has been working our favourite squid ground every time we`ve been down in my mates tinnie. I know they`ve got a legal right, but the sooner the buggers are paid out for their licences, the better off we`ll all be..
Theres one chap , that nets the Snapper out the front of lagoon pier once enough ppl report theres plenty of action out that way .
Yup, it bloody boils your pi55...that`s why I only post reports from gunners. Go and net there you f***ing tossers..

Fish-Hunter

Re: North shore rocks!

Post by Fish-Hunter » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Yeh , were going off topic now . So am going to make a new topic in PPB netting .

Return to “Geelong - Corio Bay”