Rippleside jetty report

Cunningham Pier, Limeburners Lagoon
McGOOLEY
Has liked: 71 times

Rippleside jetty report

Post by McGOOLEY » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:01 pm

Well another day in paradise, I dont know why I call this a report as there is nothing to report maybe I should call this Mcgooleys blog ha. still using a hand line although I have stepped up to a 6in reel, maybe I will go semi professional one day, anyway it all unfolded on this beautiful Saturday afternoon tried using several baits, squid, cabana and Allens soft jubes ha, but alas the fish weren't interested, I know they were there as I saw a couple of good size Flathead swim right pass my line next to the pylon in a depth of about 5ft, of course I was caught fishing again in an Ebbing tide, my new found friend who was down from Werribee and there for 3 and a half hrs with his two what looked liked surf rods or close to it never got a bite as well but watching kyaks 100m out and water skiers 200m out didn't impress my fishing mate, a jet traveling over Point Henry crossing Corio Bay and landing in Avalon and the never ending Tourist Helicopter doing joy flights of Corio Bay, around and around and around I was starting to get dizzy ha all helped break up the day, after an hour I forgot What I was there for ha. But a great day out I never felt the heat because of the moderate breeze at the end of the pier but as soon as we got back to the car park 200m away we started to cook ( feel the heat ) free car parking 24/7 cheers til next time. :ft: :wt:
Last edited by McGOOLEY on Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chilli
Has liked: 8 times

Re: Rippleside jetty report

Post by Chilli » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:32 pm

Well Mr Mgoo, you have done it again. (Couldn’t resist) 😁
Nice blog. There is always next time.

fisho999
Has liked: 531 times

Re: Rippleside jetty report

Post by fisho999 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:39 am

Nice report mate, iv caught more fish on the old faithful handline then on a rod and real lol.

Return to “Geelong - Corio Bay”