Any sambos off the surf yet?

jackyybaba

Re: Any sambos off the surf yet?

Post by jackyybaba » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:11 pm

Sebb wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:06 am
Definitely the time of yearto start looking for Aussie salmon off the surf, but haven't heard any reports.
Anyone heard where they're going off?
It's that time of year again when people start looking for Aussie salmon off the surf. It's unfortunate that you haven't heard any reports yet. Perhaps someone in our group has some information on where they might be going off. Let's wait and see if anyone can share any insights. Thank you for reaching out, and I hope we can help you find the right spots for Aussie salmon fishing.

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:28 am

luka wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:33 pm
Gunnamatta seems to be firing up, been busy lately though
Nope. Gunnamatta was almost deserted yesterday. I beat the place to froth yesterday morning. Not a touch. Some bait soakers tried early but failed to catch anything. Others just dumped their left over baits by the toilet which was annoying.
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

luka
Has liked: 5 times

Post by luka » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:31 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:28 am
luka wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:33 pm
Gunnamatta seems to be firing up, been busy lately though
Nope. Gunnamatta was almost deserted yesterday. I beat the place to froth yesterday morning. Not a touch. Some bait soakers tried early but failed to catch anything. Others just dumped their left over baits by the toilet which was annoying.

Yeah I tried in the morning as well, a friend did well friday arvo/night. Strange.

Andrews
Has liked: 268 times

Post by Andrews » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:54 am

Caught a few more like this last weekend 3" plastics, plenty of bay trout sub 30cm around on plastics 2.5".
Attachments
IMG_1971.JPG
Amateur Fisherman, South West Victoria / - Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/fishingandrew/ Sponsors: Yamashita Australia, Sunline & Gomexus.

Return to “Geelong, The Great Ocean Road and the Bellarine Peninsula Fishing Reports”