Lost/Stolen Squirt Stick

Southern Calamari, Squidding, Egi, Squid Jigs, Melbourne Squid Fishing Locations,
Cephalopod
AsH_

Lost/Stolen Squirt Stick

Post by AsH_ » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:48 pm

Hi everyone, my son lost his Shimano Squirt stick 7" at Mornington pier this afternoon. Its got a black and red 2000 Abu Garcia reel with rainbow braid. It was an early Xmas gift and he's devastated. If anyone seen/has it, please let me know. Or if anyone has one for sale, contact me please. It must be an old model because it has the carbon fibre bit on the handle. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I attached a photo of what the rod model looks like.

e.welch
Has liked: 190 times

Re: Lost/Stolen Squirt Stick

Post by e.welch » Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:49 pm

AsH_ wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:48 pm
Hi everyone, my son lost his Shimano Squirt stick 7" at Mornington pier this afternoon. Its got a black and red 2000 Abu Garcia reel with rainbow braid. It was an early Xmas gift and he's devastated. If anyone seen/has it, please let me know. Or if anyone has one for sale, contact me please. It must be an old model because it has the carbon fibre bit on the handle. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I attached a photo of what the rod model looks like.
Haven't seen a rod of the sort the last couple of times I have been down there. If I do see it I will let you know.

Sebb
Has liked: 3001 times

Post by Sebb » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:16 pm

e.welch wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:49 pm
Haven't seen a rod of the sort the last couple of times I have been down there. If I do see it I will let you know.
How you been e.welch?
Haven't heard anything from you for a while.
AsH_ wrote:

Is this the reel model? Your attachment photo isn't there.
abu-garcia-max-x-reel-20__05501.1657500979.jpg
I don't live or fish there often.
It's a busy pier. Sorry but it'll not be easy to find. P
Though won't have the same sentiment value, its probably easier to buy him a new one.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

e.welch
Has liked: 190 times

Post by e.welch » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:18 am

Sebb wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:16 pm
e.welch wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:49 pm
How you been e.welch?
Haven't heard anything from you for a while.
AsH_ wrote:

Is this the reel model? Your attachment photo isn't there.
abu-garcia-max-x-reel-20__05501.1657500979.jpg

I don't live or fish there often.
It's a busy pier. Sorry but it'll not be easy to find. P
Though won't have the same sentiment value, its probably easier to buy him a new one.
I have been fine just really busy with school and work so not much time to talk here much

Return to “Squid Fishing”