Whiting off frankston!!

Carrum, Patterson River/Lakes, Aspendale, Edithvale, Chelsea, Seaford, Frankston
borntofish

Whiting off frankston!!

Post by borntofish » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:41 am

2nd trip out there, fished all the the way down to mornington, daveys bay olivers hill etc, still no whiting!! caught fresh squid, millions of gars!!!!!!!! leather jackets. but no whiting!! tried 2mtres 5 m-7mtres, nuthin!!!!!!!!!!! tried in front of nudist beach, my son was with me, not good as a bloke gets out of water, little dakota looks over and DOPE!!!!!!!!!!! we pulled anchor not realising it was nudist area, altho some nice bronzies and some white pointers there lol!!
You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something.

ecofreak

Re: Whiting off frankston!!

Post by ecofreak » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:34 am

head down to Patto and speak with Sean who works at the ramp there and owns Zealcol Berley, he fished Frankston this morning and got a bag, might be worth the chat to point you in the right direction
Regards Paul Carter
Gan Craft Pro Staff
http://www.egikuma.blogspot.com

borntofish

Re: Whiting off frankston!!

Post by borntofish » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:28 am

ohh ok, thanks Paul, I was spewing a client of mine was around the corner bagging out on snapper same day, bugger he is!!!
You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something.

Return to “Chelsea to Frankston”