How was ur freedom day.

Williamstown, Altona, Point Cook, Werribee
bowl
Has liked: 292 times

How was ur freedom day.

Post by bowl » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:36 pm

Dropped off the kids at school :sr: :bn: and with it being a cracking day, i decided to take boat out for few hours.

Went to wreck just to see how long it would take in my boat and done a little sounding... Had to turn up sensitive to 90 %before it would read bottom ... frustrating....
Dropped pick with 3 other boats ,I got smashed by little flathead.
Went back into weza south around 6 meters n drifted, got few pike, pike on worm soft plastic ....
received_310166910510551.jpeg
ramp was packed, but everybody had smiles since most had not fished for months.... :tu:
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

cheaterparts
Has liked: 4 times

Re: How was ur freedom day.

Post by cheaterparts » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:55 pm

Well I kept looking outside at the weather while working but did a dash down to Tooradin ( 18 km from home )with the kayak the wind had got up a bit and was against tide down the Tooradin channel - it was bumpy

anyway I was also hounded by flatties but did take 8 for a feed - no monsters between them

I pulled the pin around 7.30 as the wind was falling off - I didn't pack my nav light which was a shame I would have hung out latter

and today I slid out from Warneet mainly to collect a feed of Oysters ( just grabbed 30 good size ones ) but did soak a bait for a while for a just size whiting and a 40 cm salmon

I think tomorrow looks pretty bad but may get out on the fitness training kayak and cut some laps in the wind -- all this sitting around hasn't done anything for match fitness
My kayak PBs
Gummy shark 128 Cm - Elephant fish 85 Cm - Snapper 91 Cm - KG Whiting 49 Cm - Flathead 55 Cm - Garfish 47 Cm - Silver Trevally 40 Cm - Long Tail Tuna 86 Cm - snook 64 Cm - Couta 71 Cm - Sth Calamari 44 Cm hood - Cobia 117 cm

Cheater

Sebb
Has liked: 3008 times

Post by Sebb » Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:56 pm

Went to Port Melb 5am, only to land one undersized pinkie.
Water was dirty. Heavy rain and wind. Rain and wind stopped around 7am, but still no decent fish.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:13 pm

Was able to finally fish LB past 8PM last night. It was miserable fishing but finally got 1 red on the board. Not the biggest but was happy to catch somehing that did not easily fit in my knee-high bucket.

Dropped 2 that felt like big red. Could be snapper or just decent pinkies dragging weeds. I say those were big reds to help me motivated going out again tonight. Lol
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Return to “Williamstown to Werribee”