going fishing

Williamstown, Altona, Point Cook, Werribee
hsv2ko

going fishing

Post by hsv2ko » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:43 pm

hi guys need some help me and a mate are thinking of going fishing sunday night around willy but we both amatures so just need some help on what we need last time we went to the edge of the Gloucester Reserve where the boats were used prawns for bream but had to cut it short so left only with fewn nibbles any help would be great as i am hooked on fishing now lol thanks in advance

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Re: going fishing

Post by Raulfc7 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:54 pm

What are you targeting?
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

hsv2ko

Post by hsv2ko » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 pm

anything that moves atm we just want to get the hang of it catch and take some photos and release spoke to the bloke at bcf and he gave me a brem set up so yeh just trying to find a good spot at willy or somewhere else not too far

ingeer

Post by ingeer » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:10 am

Hi hsv2ko,
When you say 'the edge of the reserve' did you mean the west end of the joggling path? There seems to be a boat keeping area so the water should be deep enough to hold some decent sized fish. Never see any people post any report in this area, but i went there once a while ago there are a lot of people practicing diving in the very close water to the path. Watch out for them when you cast :D
Cheers,
Ingeer

Return to “Williamstown to Werribee”