Re: Non essential fish today.

Post by bowl » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:04 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:26 pm
bowl wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:17 pm
Altona .nice day for it.FB_IMG_1585628168963.jpg
Didnt realise the withdrawal symptoms were this bad! :o_0:
Thought id drop in on way home from work.

Tho if the weather is like this wednesday, i might bloody launch the boat, now that im down to one day a week work....need to find a new hobby asap.
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

frozenpod
Has liked: 81 times

Post by frozenpod » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:46 pm

Update from QLD

"MINISTER FOR TRANSPORT AND MAIN ROADS
THE HONOURABLE MARK BAILEY
TUESDAY, MARCH 31, 2020
FISHING AND ESSENTIAL BOAT USE TO CONTINUE
Queensland boaties can still take their boats out locally to fish or travel for essential reasons.
Transport and Main Roads Minister Mark Bailey clarified the rules for boaties as the evolving COVID-19 response restricted a range of activities.
“If you own a boat and want to head out in the water in your local community to fish for food this weekend, you can,” Mr Bailey said.
“If you need your boat to travel locally in your community, you can still do that.
“If you want to head out on your kayak or stand up paddle board for exercise, you still can.
“State Government boat ramps will remain open to boaties.
“We want people to continue living their lives as normally as possible under the current circumstances, but the advice of the Chief Health Officer needs to be followed.
“No one should be leaving their home unless it’s absolutely necessary.”
Mr Bailey said recent national directives limiting public gatherings to two people or less and limiting travel to essential purposes still applied.
“This isn’t a special rule to let people out on the water for non-essential reasons this weekend,” Mr Bailey said.
“There’s no reason for anyone to be taking the boat out unless it’s for essential travel to get to work, to and from your home, to local shops for provisions or catching fish for your family.
“Even then, there should be no more than two people, or immediate family members on board, and the social distancing rules everyone is being asked to follow still apply.
“Boaties should also be mindful of hygiene when putting boats in the water at public facilities.”
Mr Bailey encouraged boaties to continue monitoring the national health advice on COVID-19.
“As the nation works together to stop the spread of the virus, there is new advice daily.
“Boaties should be aware of the current restrictions on boat use, and be prepared for that advice to change again, should tougher rules to limit public movements and interaction come in.”"

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:16 pm

Gee there’s commonsense

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:27 pm

Nude up wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:16 pm
Gee there’s commonsense
Its hard to find atm

At least there is a bit in queensland

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:32 pm

Bugatti wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:04 pm
Here's food for thought.

I don't know about these grab rails, or toilet buttons, or not stopping for petrol or bait.

What I do know and hear is you, you, you.

* Yes, "you" are more safer there than at Coles (keeping in mind , , , , that doesn't eliminate the Coles trips, you still need to go to the supermarket at some point, so this "safer" trip of yours is in addition to your supermarket trips)

* Yes, "you" won't be stopping at the Petrol Station because you have fuel. But, you are still going to have to replace the fuel you use at some point. If it's not on your way to your fishing, it'll be at another time. This is going to last for some time, so how many "extra" trips to the Servo are you going to now make as a result of these "I don't need petrol" trips.

* Yes, "you" will be running into less people out fishing than anywhere else. But you still are going to run into someone if not more than one. People you would normally have not bumped into.

* etc etc

Yes, "you" are making all these choices BUT you are taking those choices away from the rest of the people you are going to come across OR who are going to come across your possible Viral Footprint.

Just on Servos alone. They are deemed to be an essential service. The staff work there to keep this country going. They are exposed to people and risk every day. Imagine all of the extra times they are going to come across people (be exposed to) for these non essential trips. Because if you admit it or not, your "don't need petrol" trips are going to result in more trips to refill your magical petrol tank.

Like I said, I keep hearing about "you" and how safer "you" are. I don't hear consideration for others.

Regards, Bugatti
You are a complete retard..it blokes like you why I left this site

Try going to catch a fish instead off talking **** and turning it into 6 paragraph off crap

When it's banned by law i wont fish until tben i fish anytine i like.

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:36 pm

That's a bit harsh

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:49 pm

This lady is (at the start of all of this is) not breaking the law

toilet paper.JPG

If it's the "right" thing is another story. It was all about her, not others. So much for us all being in it together

barra mick wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:32 pm

i , i , i , , , , but thanks for proving my point

Bug
Last edited by Bugatti on Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:53 pm

The rules are all over the place. You can still go and get take away in your car but you can't take your learner 16 year old son on a driving lesson...
Two people can go to the park a personal trainer and a student but two people can't go fishing in a boat???
You can go on crowded public transport to work but can't go and buy a pair of shoes from Kmart!!!

So many grey areas and until it's a Total Lockdown it will be a mess as No one really knows :dn:
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

Stumpjumper
Has liked: 19 times

Post by Stumpjumper » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:55 pm

barra mick wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:32 pm
You are a complete retard..it blokes like you why I left this site

Try going to catch a fish instead off talking **** and turning it into 6 paragraph off crap

Right on the money mate. :tu:

SteveoTheTiger
Has liked: 182 times

Post by SteveoTheTiger » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:40 pm

Boonanza wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:53 pm
The rules are all over the place. You can still go and get take away in your car but you can't take your learner 16 year old son on a driving lesson...
Two people can go to the park a personal trainer and a student but two people can't go fishing in a boat???
You can go on crowded public transport to work but can't go and buy a pair of shoes from Kmart!!!

So many grey areas and until it's a Total Lockdown it will be a mess as No one really knows :dn:
Couldnt agree more, this is what started my whole whinge in the first place 5 pages back.

My industry gets shut down practically over night, but then another (Bunnings for example) has hundreds of people all in the one building going about their business like nothing is happening other than the bank style maze to get in.

Im not saying they were wrong to shut down hospitality, but you cant then just leave everything else open. Flatten the curve i hear people saying.. then shut it down, not kinda sorta half arsed shut it down like it is now. I went to the shops yesterday for groceries and almost all the shops were still open. You cant tell me that the $2 discount shop or the news agents are essential services.
The only thing better than serenity is a two stroke at full throttle!
Check out my Flickr Photostream

Return to “Williamstown to Werribee”