awesome bream fishing

Everything about bream
keep_itsimple

awesome bream fishing

Post by keep_itsimple » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:41 am

i just thought i would let in a great place for bream, balcombe creek mt martha.
i went down there yesterday and went for a walk off the trail and they are in great numbers there.
best bait seems to be peeled prawn and havent been able to get them on any plastics though or hard bodys

its well worth a look

stanley

Re: awesome bream fishing

Post by stanley » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:58 am

g day mate i went fishing there for the first time yesterday and caught absolutely nothing, i fished the wide part and the narrow creek part, all i got was just hundreds of mullet bites, there everywhere. i was researching the place and have seen pics of bream caught there but i went onto their site and it doesnt say that the creek holds any bream just yelloeye and a few other species. wierd.
also does the creek actually flow into the ocean because it looks like someone closed it with a sand bank?
thanks

keep_itsimple

Re: awesome bream fishing

Post by keep_itsimple » Thu May 12, 2011 8:29 am

Maybe in the wrong spot, there are a coue of jetties that u can fish but you have to walk the broadwalk and have a look around, I don't fish where the jetties are, look at the pipeline area and further up the creek. Look for any thing really snaggy and thats were they will be. The fish there are really skidish though so be quiet when walking near the water. U have to use bait, I haven't had any success on plastics or lures here

Return to “Bream Fishing”