Black Rock (BR)

Black Rock, Beaumaris, Half Moon Bay, Mordialloc, Parkdale
SteveoTheTiger
Has liked: 182 times

Re: Black Rock (BR)

Post by SteveoTheTiger » Wed May 15, 2019 5:45 pm

Thanks for the report. I havent been able to get out for 2 weeks. I cant wait to hit the squid again and have another crack at some pinkies.

Texas, that sounds like the report that was in the paper a few weeks back. The bloke was on a kayak and came in to unload his catch 2 or 3 times before heading back out for more. Someone must have reported him to fisheries as they were apparently watching him for a while before they got him. If i remember correctly he had something like 50 or 60 snapper, over 30 of which were under sized.
The only thing better than serenity is a two stroke at full throttle!
Check out my Flickr Photostream

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:35 pm

Great effort mate

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Post by Texas » Thu May 16, 2019 1:23 pm

SteveoTheTiger wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Thanks for the report. I havent been able to get out for 2 weeks. I cant wait to hit the squid again and have another crack at some pinkies.

Texas, that sounds like the report that was in the paper a few weeks back. The bloke was on a kayak and came in to unload his catch 2 or 3 times before heading back out for more. Someone must have reported him to fisheries as they were apparently watching him for a while before they got him. If i remember correctly he had something like 50 or 60 snapper, over 30 of which were under sized.
Sorry, that's 12 months ago
Cheers Gra

Return to “Black Rock to Mordialloc”