Complete Angler sale!

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: Complete Angler sale!

Post by Lightningx » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:16 pm

That’s a great saving mate! You would be very happy I’m sure!
Enjoy the new fishing gear :)
Cheers :thumbsup:

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Re: Complete Angler sale!

Post by 4liters » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:49 pm

cobby wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:42 pm
rb85 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:12 pm
purple5ive wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:10 pm
rb85 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:03 pm
purple5ive wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:44 pm
I thought that's how all complete angler stores were? And as a matter of fact the tackle world franchise as well?
It's the same deal with fight tackle and complete angler greensborough or wherever it is. The adress and phone number is the same for both. They kind of run side by side..
Thats what I thought its a franchise business model. Believe tackleworlds are the same.
Is fight tackle the business the youfish guys are affiliated with?
Yeah fight tackle is what winga is involved with.
Think Lofty may be as well not sure.
I think fight is Loftys baby with squid stuff not readily available to CA stores.
Which are a buying group which gives stores the opportunity for greater buying discount incentives, some CA exclusive branded products, a recognisable branding, opportunity for further sales exposures. Stores are operated independently of each other and its entirely up to each store if they choose to participate in any discount sales under the group branding. Same deal with tackleworld branded stores. Eg. Worstling only owns Cranbourne and Mornington, he has nothing to do with any other tackleworld except the group branding (those within a group do have semi regular meetups etc. though)
This was a few years ago but it never seemed like a great idea to join the CA franchise, the discounts they got were limited to a small number of products (everything else was the same price as non affiliated stores), and the exclusive branded products were crap because they never moved enough of them. The only real advantage I was aware of was the parent body guaranteeing store debt so they could get extended terms and buy stuff in when everyone else's cashflow was ****** over winter. The downside was that apparently the franchise fees were pretty exorbitant.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Return to “Fishing sales, deals and bargains”