Could not have had better service. (waders)

meppstas
Has liked: 903 times

Could not have had better service. (waders)

Post by meppstas » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:58 pm

Could not have had better customer service.

Back on the 13th July I ordered a pair of Frogg Toggs Anura ll reinforced breathable stocking foot waders here in Australia & they were being sent from overseas, all up price including delivery ($32-00) was $244-00 which was much cheaper than I could get them from here. I was notified with tracking number & carrier as soon as they were on their way, three days later they were at Denver USA ready for shipment to Tassie. When I checked again three days later it said there was a delay at the carrier center in Denver. Yesterday when I checked again yesterday it came up with the same report.. I decided it was time to get hold of the seller only to be told that the carrier had lost them, good thing was that with the email was a refund for the full amount. After getting back to them and telling them how disappointing this was I was told to re-order them and I could have them for $132-00 & free express shipping ( valued at $88-00) for the trouble I had gone through. I have re-ordered them. Three years ago I had an order with the same company and the wrong size was sent, that same day before I had even packed then for return I had my refund. Return postage was paid for & the correct waders were sent at a lower price & free delivery.. Now to me you couldn't have got any better service from a online store, one I have had a account with for many years & you can see why.. :thumbsup:

Cheers
Adrian
Frogg Toggs waders.jpg
Frogg Toggs..
Frogg Toggs reinforced waders..jpg
re-inforced breathable waders
'' Brand Ambassador for Mepps Lures in Australia '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: Could not have had better service. (waders)

Post by Lightningx » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:19 pm

Yea that’s top service mate!
Might check out that store and keep it in mind :)
Cheers :thumbsup:

Sebb
Has liked: 3001 times

Post by Sebb » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:48 pm

Wow what a service.
A of people say that online shop doesn't give much care about customer service, but that shop just proved them wrong.
Looks like a great wader that one.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

happyfriggincamper
Has liked: 556 times

Post by happyfriggincamper » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:03 am

Great service, that additional discount was well over-and-above too! The need for good customer service from online sellers to retain and gain customers has grown significantly over the last 5 years or so compared to what it used to be.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:30 am

Could have been worse

Return to “Other Fishing Equipment”