anyone from Latrobe valley

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Snapon

anyone from Latrobe valley

Post by Snapon » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:02 pm

Just putting it out there to see if anyone from the Latrobe valley would be interested in fishing on my boat this coming season as l cant always find someone thats available l dont need someone that has to ask the Mrs l can please go or lm short on money or you are **** head. Would prefer someone that has good knowledge of boating knows how to ( back a trailer is must) drop anchor and fillet fish. all expenses shared evenly and you get half the catch which l think is been fair
The type of boat l have is 5.9m Seafearer Victory and is sea worthy it has all the safety equipment on board best you bring your own life jacket as not all jackets fit everyone, l fish inside and outside l fish at Welshpool , Pt Albert, Mcloughlins at times do over nighters. l have many years experience in boating and l take the safety side of things seriously and only take 1 person with me
lm preety easy to get along with l enjoy the sport if you would like to know more feel free to message me. if you dont like what you have just read please keep your negative comments to yourself and move on thanks for reading

wem21
Has liked: 42 times

Re: anyone from Latrobe valley

Post by wem21 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:21 am

peepee time is not always poopoo time; but poopoo time is always peepee time

Return to “General”