Gadgets for fishing - that your mates don't have?

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Bugalugs

Re: Gadgets for fishing - that your mates don't have?

Post by Bugalugs » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:27 pm

Westvic - how does the Leatherman go in salt water or estuary areas? Is it all stainless?

westvic
Has liked: 155 times

Post by westvic » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:03 am

Bugalugs wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:27 pm
Westvic - how does the Leatherman go in salt water or estuary areas? Is it all stainless?
I believe it is stainless. I haven't dropped mine in salt water (yet) but have used it around salt water, dropped in sand and dirt, generally abused it and always cleans up fine and just works. Have also used it to cut plasterboard which did need another cleanup. Also comes with a 25 year guarantee which helps the peace-of-mind.

Bugalugs

Post by Bugalugs » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:27 am

westvic wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:03 am
Bugalugs wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:27 pm
I believe it is stainless. I haven't dropped mine in salt water (yet) but have used it around salt water, dropped in sand and dirt, generally abused it and always cleans up fine and just works. Have also used it to cut plasterboard which did need another cleanup. Also comes with a 25 year guarantee which helps the peace-of-mind.
I might just have a good look at it. Not cheap, but seems like top quality and with the guarantee on it, sounds very worthwhile investment.

Return to “General”