Clean up your ****

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: Clean up your ****

Post by Lightningx » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:06 am

ronan wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:08 pm
Lagoon pier was an absolute shocker this morning too. 5 lebos literally brought 20 rods plus a bbq, and heaps of other crap. Had it all splayed across the pier. Proceeded to catch and keep 2 15 cm trevally and 1 20 cm pinkie then eat them on the bbq despite me and a few other fishos telling them they can get fined. Then they left a gigantic cardboard box full of trash on the pier for it to blow away in the wind. So sad to see.
I used to fish that pier a lot. Haven’t been there in quite sometime.
Sad to hear. Absolute animals :dn:

fishnut
Has liked: 28 times

Post by fishnut » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:48 am

Usually the case afew idiots spoil it for the rest

Andrews
Has liked: 268 times

Post by Andrews » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:07 pm

Breaks my heart seeing things like this, shameful activity by hopefully a minority.
There has been a lot of people posting things like this actively calling it out on Instagram in the past few weeks, needs to be done.

I agree with Denis, best thing we can do to help clean it up, even if it's not our mess, it's part of our responsibility being sustainable fishers.
Bellarine area does it well, and the people seem to care. Sometimes the pier does get messy over a weekend, but we all chip in helping keep it clean.
Glad to hear other stories of people making and supporting the change to better fishing practices.
Amateur Fisherman, South West Victoria / - Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/fishingandrew/ Sponsors: Yamashita Australia, Sunline & Gomexus.

Return to “General”