Ohhh ... We're from Tigers Land .. 2017

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
dazz999
Has liked: 5 times

Re: Ohhh ... We're from Tigers Land .. 2017

Post by dazz999 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:59 pm

VooDoo wrote:What a fantastic year capping off with a top week to remember!!!

Never even contemplating final football at the start of the year considering what happened during the off season. Hats off to the leadership at Richmond to stay strong and focused and here is the reward - a massive one at that too!!

Cobby - you have forgotten to say thank you to Collingwood for Neil Balme .. think he straightened up the football department so that the coach and players can do what they do best. He is a magician -first year at Geelong and 2007 premiership and now back to his spiritual home for the first year and another premiership - bloody legend i say!!

Didn't dared to dream until the 3rd quarter yesterday and by the 4th quarter i have to slap myself to make sure it is not a dream .. went a bit too hard and it hurt but all dissipated when the final siren sounded !!!!

Still recovering from the long weekend celebration but wouldn't swap it for anything!!!

Anyone dare to dream of Back 2 Back??????????? Never say never :)
well done tigers yep Neil Balme is gold eveywhere he goes the clubs are much more organized

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:14 pm

I was horrendously 'out of sorts' at whatever time I wrote that voodoo. Still don't know how I left the Messiah out. Actually, I still think this is all just a dream.

Scraglor
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Scraglor » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:43 pm

cobby wrote:I was horrendously 'out of sorts' at whatever time I wrote that voodoo. Still don't know how I left the Messiah out. Actually, I still think this is all just a dream.
Dont worry Cob, nothing wrong with showing your passion after such a huge day - I know the feeling as a collingwood supporter in 2010 ;) Was a joy as an opposition supporter to see the joy on the players and staff members faces, as well as seeing how happy it made the die hard fans - some one which had never seen success in their life times.

On ya Tiges - great win

piscateur
Has liked: 63 times

Post by piscateur » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:31 pm

After 35 years barracking for the Tiges, apart from 1982 to me they never looked like having a team capable of winning a Premiership. Even this year the crows seemed unbeatable. To make them look that ordinary took a special effort, and the Tiges did not have a player that didn't perform. What a perfectly played season. We peaked and were so dominant in the finals, all three games were very similar, suffocate the opposition and then run them over.
I lack the superlatives to describe my feels.
YELLOW & BLACK

LethalLeigh

Post by LethalLeigh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:39 pm

I bought my new / 2nd hand trailer off Basher last year. Top bloke!! Should have won the Norm Smith too.
Let me tell you, when he's not training or playing footy he is out in the Bay every other day doing what we all love to do.

crumpet_avenger
Has liked: 6 times

Post by crumpet_avenger » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:12 pm

finally got back to work today after a weekend of celebration.
fishing fri night hopefully.

think the mrs will leave me. footy then fishing, then footy then fishing...

her time will come I keep telling her...

Gummysmasher

Post by Gummysmasher » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:39 pm

LethalLeigh wrote:I bought my new / 2nd hand trailer off Basher last year. Top bloke!! Should have won the Norm Smith too.
Let me tell you, when he's not training or playing footy he is out in the Bay every other day doing what we all love to do.

I've been told steve morris brought a $80000 Bar Crusher and first thing he does is run it straight into a chanel in western port ! :o_0:

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:52 pm

Made this up for my young bloke pretty happy with how it came up just need to get a plaque made up. :-D
Attachments
DSCN2680 (450x800).jpg
DSCN2680 (450x800).jpg (208.4 KiB) Viewed 471 times
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:58 pm

Nice one mate :thumbsup:

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:20 pm

Awesome work. I'm thinking of something to mount my 2017 membership card