Port Phillip boating centre

Post Reply
User avatar
bowl
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 pm
Location: Wyndham Vale
Has liked: 111 times
Likes received: 194 times

Smile Port Phillip boating centre

Post by bowl » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:35 pm

Hello.
After trying few auto shops , I could not find pre made battery terminal n cables in the size I needed.
Went into ppbc and they made me a pair up.
Good price , great staff.
received_797401144049614.jpeg
Have put few zip ties on them and appear to be working well.
MEGA RED!!!!!!MEGA RED!!!!!MEGA RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!



Remove these ads.

Redhunter
Rank: Bream
Rank: Bream
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:19 am
Has liked: 121 times
Likes received: 128 times

Re: Port Phillip boating centre

Post by Redhunter » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:48 pm

bowl wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:35 pm
Hello.
After trying few auto shops , I could not find pre made battery terminal n cables in the size I needed.
Went into ppbc and they made me a pair up.
Good price , great staff.
received_797401144049614.jpeg
Have put few zip ties on them and appear to be working well.
Best $400 you've ever spent Bowl! :rf:

Glad to hear they looked after you bud. After my past experiences with them, I'd never go back...

rb85
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean
Has liked: 215 times
Likes received: 293 times

Re: Port Phillip boating centre

Post by rb85 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:49 pm

Good stuff Bowl I rewired my boat last year was lucky I had access to hydraulic crimpers.

It’s not a hard job but you need the equipment and the skill.
Team born2fish no1 fan

User avatar
bowl
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 pm
Location: Wyndham Vale
Has liked: 111 times
Likes received: 194 times

Re: Port Phillip boating centre

Post by bowl » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:58 pm

rb85 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:49 pm
Good stuff Bowl I rewired my boat last year was lucky I had access to hydraulic crimpers.

It’s not a hard job but you need the equipment and the skill.
Yeah if I had equipment I would of diy it myself.
Peace of mind getting it done properly helps.
Red hunter was even a quarter of that to get them made up...n took 5mins
MEGA RED!!!!!!MEGA RED!!!!!MEGA RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!

rb85
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean
Has liked: 215 times
Likes received: 293 times

Re: Port Phillip boating centre

Post by rb85 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:02 pm

bowl wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:58 pm
rb85 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:49 pm
Good stuff Bowl I rewired my boat last year was lucky I had access to hydraulic crimpers.

It’s not a hard job but you need the equipment and the skill.
Yeah if I had equipment I would of diy it myself.
Peace of mind getting it done properly helps.
Red hunter was even a quarter of that to get them made up...n took 5mins
Better to get it done right I’m not going to bag PPBC or any other business but some so called marine electricians are substandard in their workmanship others are brilliant.
Team born2fish no1 fan

User avatar
Bugatti
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:08 am
Has liked: 2851 times
Likes received: 590 times

Re: Port Phillip boating centre

Post by Bugatti » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:13 pm

Great that you are happy with it Bowl.

Looks neat and it looks the goods too. Nothing like peace of mind having good working electrics.

Cheers, Bugs



Remove these ads.

Robbie1950
Rank: Flathead
Rank: Flathead
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 am
Location: Altona
Has liked: 64 times
Likes received: 55 times

Re: Port Phillip boating centre

Post by Robbie1950 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:40 am

rb85 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:02 pm
bowl wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:58 pm
rb85 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:49 pm
Good stuff Bowl I rewired my boat last year was lucky I had access to hydraulic crimpers.

It’s not a hard job but you need the equipment and the skill.
Yeah if I had equipment I would of diy it myself.
Peace of mind getting it done properly helps.
Red hunter was even a quarter of that to get them made up...n took 5mins
Better to get it done right I’m not going to bag PPBC or any other business but some so called marine electricians are substandard in their workmanship others are brilliant.
I'm with you on this one bowl. I don't mind paying for a good job. :tu:

Post Reply

Return to “Boating”