Gargoyles

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Gargoyles

Post by Texas » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:12 pm

This might sound strange, but, I am looking to buy 3 gargoyles
2 on the carport and 1 on the pitch of the roof
I live at the end of a court & get all the bad luck. I'm trying to change that. Yes it sounds bull, but, to me, it's worth a shot.
Have you seen any for sale??? Will travel
Good vibes to anyone who finds them for me.
Voodoo do you have any contacts ???

Suspicious Gra

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Re: Gargoyles

Post by Boonanza » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:21 pm

My Mother in-law and her sister are twins you can have them for free almost the same :rf:
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:24 pm

the sign of shenanigans

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Brett » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:24 pm

Blue
Has liked: 35 times

Post by Blue » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:56 pm

Hey Boonie, Mag says do you want to be buried or cremated.
That tickled us,so funny
Blue
To find a fish
You do the miles.
Catch the fish
and earn the smiles.

Lord,allow me to catch a fish, so large that even I,when speaking of it afterwards.........May have no need to lie !!!

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:00 am

Gargoyles are thought to fight off evil and offer protection for your house and garden. They can stand guard and ward off unwanted spirits and other creatures. If they're hideous and frightening they can scare off all sorts of things.

Or do you need a dolphin, pig or peacock

Dolphin. The dolphins are considered to be lucky animals by many cultures including Ancient Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Italy and the USA. For centuries Christians and Native Americans have seen the dolphins as symbols of protection and have used their images as a symbol of good luck

Peacock
Stunning in its beauty, the peacock is considered the manifestation of the celestial phoenix on earth. Its mesmerizing colors and the "thousand eyes" on its tail promote fame and good luck in feng shui and enhance one's protection and awareness. Of course, the peacock also symbolizes beauty and feelings of love and attraction.

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:30 am

Texas wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:12 pm
I live at the end of a court & get all the bad luck. I'm trying to change that. Yes it sounds bull, but, to me, it's worth a shot.

Suspicious Gra

Sorry Ranger but we don't believe in gargoyles for the simple fact .- it blunted our needles !!!!!!

We do however supply dolls, needles/pins and scented paper with requested name written on it for you - usually not the ones you loved 《Boony - Hint Hint》... some of you would wonder why the scented paper?? Well .. nothing mysterious at all - just a modern trendy posh marketing ploy to make you and your house smell good when you burnt it before inflicting pains and sufferings to the named person written in the paper using the attached pins and doll.

Not sure what sort of bad luck are you looking to get rid off but like the scented paper it's just an old marketing ploy though up by our ancestors to scare sheet off the naughty kids - luck is what you make of it in life Ranger :)
But if you thinking about changing your luck when fishing then a simple remedy for you - take Rod Bender with you -he will warded off the fishes and they will come to you .. he's known as the Donut King for a reason :)

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

GusG
Has liked: 41 times

Post by GusG » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:43 am

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:05 am

VooDoo wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:30 am
Texas wrote:

Suspicious Gra

Sorry Ranger but we don't believe in gargoyles for the simple fact .- it blunted our needles !!!!!!

We do however supply dolls, needles/pins and scented paper with requested name written on it for you - usually not the ones you loved 《Boony - Hint Hint》... some of you would wonder why the scented paper?? Well .. nothing mysterious at all - just a modern trendy posh marketing ploy to make you and your house smell good when you burnt it before inflicting pains and sufferings to the named person written in the paper using the attached pins and doll.

Not sure what sort of bad luck are you looking to get rid off but like the scented paper it's just an old marketing ploy though up by our ancestors to scare sheet off the naughty kids - luck is what you make of it in life Ranger :)
But if you thinking about changing your luck when fishing then a simple remedy for you - take Rod Bender with you -he will warded off the fishes and they will come to you .. he's known as the Donut King for a reason :)
Do you do voodoo for real? Can yoy put curse on the mega red and snapper to get come in ppd quick. I want 50lb or 60lb snapper.

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:08 am

Texas wrote:

Suspicious Gra
Get a guarding dog statue and ask chinese monk to bless the statue or any asian monk. It work like a charm.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”