Cost of calamari

Southern Calamari, Squidding, Egi, Squid Jigs, Melbourne Squid Fishing Locations,
Cephalopod
Mattblack
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:08 pm
Location: South East Suburbs
Has liked: 192 times
Likes received: 95 times

Re: Cost of calamari

Post by Mattblack » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:52 am

cobby wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:07 pm
When you close commercial fisheries across the country what do you expect?
on the plus side, my wife is starting to think the boat/fishing gear isn't such a bad investment



Remove these ads.

User avatar
4liters
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:05 am
Has liked: 1 time
Likes received: 129 times

Re: Cost of calamari

Post by 4liters » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:20 am

It's probably just the same price they can get flogging it overseas. Most of our seafood is exported, and most the seafood we eat is just imported processed **** like basa
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 38 times
Likes received: 321 times

Re: Cost of calamari

Post by smile0784 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:09 pm

denis barden wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:35 am
Cheap cost for the best
You also get to clean them and throw away head,arms, tenticles and get covered in ink
A bargain
Mayaswell go fishing after buying a kg or 2

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 38 times
Likes received: 321 times

Re: Cost of calamari

Post by smile0784 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:09 pm

Mattblack wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:52 am
cobby wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:07 pm
When you close commercial fisheries across the country what do you expect?
on the plus side, my wife is starting to think the boat/fishing gear isn't such a bad investment
Hope mine will change her mind too lol

Texas
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing
Has liked: 40 times
Likes received: 212 times

Re: Cost of calamari

Post by Texas » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:05 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:09 pm
Mattblack wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:52 am
cobby wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:07 pm
When you close commercial fisheries across the country what do you expect?
on the plus side, my wife is starting to think the boat/fishing gear isn't such a bad investment
Hope mine will change her mind too lol
You'll be right smile
As the family grows you'll need a bigger boat

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 38 times
Likes received: 321 times

Re: Cost of calamari

Post by smile0784 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:47 pm

Lol I already brought up a bigger boat and got told I was dreaming lol



Remove these ads.

Lightningx
Rank: Mulloway
Rank: Mulloway
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm
Has liked: 50 times
Likes received: 494 times

Re: Cost of calamari

Post by Lightningx » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:44 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:47 pm
Lol I already brought up a bigger boat and got told I was dreaming lol
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

laneends
Rank: King George Whiting
Rank: King George Whiting
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:58 am
Likes received: 13 times

Re: Cost of calamari

Post by laneends » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:29 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:47 pm
Lol I already brought up a bigger boat and got told I was dreaming lol
well know a bigger boat catches bigger fish..

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 38 times
Likes received: 321 times

Re: Cost of calamari

Post by smile0784 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:44 pm

She doesn't care about the fish lol
Mite try it's safer bit do it in a few years when both kids can come out lol

Lightningx
Rank: Mulloway
Rank: Mulloway
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm
Has liked: 50 times
Likes received: 494 times

Re: Cost of calamari

Post by Lightningx » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:51 pm

Try again later. Might be a different story :)



Remove these ads.

Post Reply

Return to “Squid Fishing”