Olives for the Salad

How to prepare and cook your catch.
Blue
Has liked: 35 times

Re: Olives for the Salad

Post by Blue » Thu May 30, 2019 1:11 pm

Well done Carman, how many find their way into a cocktail??
Blue
To find a fish
You do the miles.
Catch the fish
and earn the smiles.

Lord,allow me to catch a fish, so large that even I,when speaking of it afterwards.........May have no need to lie !!!

GusG
Has liked: 41 times

Post by GusG » Thu May 30, 2019 2:18 pm

That is a serious production! Nice one, love a good olive

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Fri May 31, 2019 9:35 pm

Seb85 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:12 am
Bugatti wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 12:42 am
olives 3.PNG

Cheers, Bug
Hey Bug, i think Aus Post parcel delivery is only $7 for up to 500g. Mind to send me a sample of your delicious olives? :-D
(A)
Seby, The Post Master General said to me that the Olives are classified as "Dangerous Goods" , , , , in that he clearly warned me that it would be dangerous to trust him , , , , because those goods would find their way to his table , , , , and not yours.

OR

(B)
Seby, They have the pits in them , , , , I wouldn't want you to chip a tooth and ruin that great smile of yours :-D

OR

(C)
Seby, These Olives are Salted , , , , wouldn't want you to eat them and it saps the moisture out of you, you'd end up like a prune face :(

prune face 1.PNG
prune face 1.PNG (209.76 KiB) Viewed 2515 times

OR

(D)
Seby, They are an Old Greek method , , , , wouldn't want you to eat them and turn into an , , , , Old Greek

Old Greek Dancing.PNG
Old Greek Dancing.PNG (253.57 KiB) Viewed 2515 times

OR

(E)
Seby, The Bug is a Meanie

OR

(F)
Seby , , , , All of the above

Cheers, The Bug bugs again ;-)

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Fri May 31, 2019 9:48 pm

Blue wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 1:11 pm
olives 3.PNG

Well done Carman, how many find their way into a cocktail??
Blue

Thanks Bluedude, those Olives are heavily salted and don't really go with Cocktails. They are awesome in a Continental Platter, Dynamite on a Pizza, great in a Mediterranean style pasta sauce, they even make a good spread or a dip when blended up.

The Cocktail ones are normally the Brined or Pickled ones, which I shall be making this coming week with the remaining Olives on the tree

These are some of last years Brined Olives, still nestled in my Olive Hiding Spot away , , , , from Seb

Brined Olives.PNG

Cheers, Bugatti

Sebb
Has liked: 2997 times

Post by Sebb » Fri May 31, 2019 10:13 pm

Bugatti wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:35 pm
Seb85 wrote:
Bugatti wrote:

olives 3.PNG

Cheers, Bug
Hey Bug, i think Aus Post parcel delivery is only $7 for up to 500g. Mind to send me a sample of your delicious olives? :-D
(A)
Seby, The Post Master General said to me that the Olives are classified as "Dangerous Goods" , , , , in that he clearly warned me that it would be dangerous to trust him , , , , because those goods would find their way to his table , , , , and not yours.

OR

(B)
Seby, They have the pits in them , , , , I wouldn't want you to chip a tooth and ruin that great smile of yours :-D

OR

(C)
Seby, These Olives are Salted , , , , wouldn't want you to eat them and it saps the moisture out of you, you'd end up like a prune face :(

prune face 1.PNG

OR

(D)
Seby, They are an Old Greek method , , , , wouldn't want you to eat them and turn into an , , , , Old Greek

Old Greek Dancing.PNG

OR

(E)

OR

(F)

When in doubt, always choose all of the above :rofl:
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Fri May 31, 2019 10:31 pm

Seb85 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:13 pm
Bugatti wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:35 pm
Seb85 wrote:
Bugatti wrote:

olives 3.PNG

Cheers, Bug
(A)

OR

(B)

OR

(C)

prune face 1.PNG

OR

(D)

Old Greek Dancing.PNG

OR

(E)

OR

(F)

When in doubt, always choose all of the above :rofl:

WHAT , , , , what , , , , even option (E)

(E)

Seb thinks.PNG

Return to “Fish Recipes and Preparation”