Estuary perch smash lures for the team

If it doesn't fit in a specific freshwater fishing section, post it here
Born2fish

Estuary perch smash lures for the team

Post by Born2fish » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:23 pm

The morning was awesome arrived at Albert park lake before sun up, the mission was Ep and golden perch. Went to the rowing club and was setting up, hearing blooping and Turned around sure enough I could see the estuary perch on the surface, so put the spinner on from my website with some TB2F lure scent. Seconds later, boom the spinner was on, landing good size perch on the spinner Was good fun. The epic part was the size of the yellow belly's in the lake got busted 2 times but that's fishing hahaha. Light leader v golden perch = bye-bye lol. Once the sun was up 630 ish the rowers started the joggers started and the fishing shut down.

Location: Albert park lake
Depth of lake: 1.5m
Style of fishing: lure
Type of lure: spinner
Time: 530 to 630
Target fish: estuary perch and golden perch.
Attachments
IMG_20190113_152250.jpg
Last edited by Born2fish on Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Remove these ads.

Lightningx
Rank: Mulloway
Rank: Mulloway
Posts: 10513
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm
Has liked: 30 times
Likes received: 151 times

Re: Eastury perch smash lures for the team

Post by Lightningx » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:50 pm

Sounds like a fun session! Nice report :)

User avatar
Kimtown
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 1718
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:29 pm
Has liked: 4 times
Likes received: 41 times

Re: Eastury perch smash lures for the team

Post by Kimtown » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:15 pm

Awesome report mate

Unusually good spelling too...? Only counted a couple typos. You're doing us proud :rofl:

Born2fish

Re: Eastury perch smash lures for the team

Post by Born2fish » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:37 pm

Kimtown wrote:Awesome report mate

Unusually good spelling too...? Only counted a couple typos. You're doing us proud :rofl:
Haha :rofl:

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 8442
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 20 times
Likes received: 104 times

Re: Estuary perch smash lures for the team

Post by smile0784 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:58 am

Lol sound good fun to me

smokin_reels
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 597
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:23 pm
Has liked: 19 times
Likes received: 42 times

Re: Estuary perch smash lures for the team

Post by smokin_reels » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:12 pm

Nicely done!
There is always more to learn , fish to catch , places to see and friends to make.



Remove these ads.

christian_m8y
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:43 pm
Has liked: 5 times

Re: Estuary perch smash lures for the team

Post by christian_m8y » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:48 pm

awesome, been meaning to try that lake for awhile
Just debating between public transport or driving, dont wanna take my lure rod on the train but also dont wanna pay bs for parking o_o
struggles haha

User avatar
KayakFisher
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:25 pm

Re: Estuary perch smash lures for the team

Post by KayakFisher » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:11 pm

christian_m8y wrote:awesome, been meaning to try that lake for awhile
Just debating between public transport or driving, dont wanna take my lure rod on the train but also dont wanna pay bs for parking o_o
struggles haha

Go on a weekend mate, there's free parking on weekends

christian_m8y
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:43 pm
Has liked: 5 times

Re: Estuary perch smash lures for the team

Post by christian_m8y » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:16 pm

KayakFisher wrote:
christian_m8y wrote:awesome, been meaning to try that lake for awhile
Just debating between public transport or driving, dont wanna take my lure rod on the train but also dont wanna pay bs for parking o_o
struggles haha

Go on a weekend mate, there's free parking on weekends
Oh wow, I never knew that! Cheers mate!
Definitely will head down sometime now :-D

User avatar
mazman
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 2704
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm
Has liked: 7 times
Likes received: 44 times

Re: Estuary perch smash lures for the team

Post by mazman » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:18 pm

christian_m8y wrote:
KayakFisher wrote:
christian_m8y wrote:awesome, been meaning to try that lake for awhile
Just debating between public transport or driving, dont wanna take my lure rod on the train but also dont wanna pay bs for parking o_o
struggles haha

Go on a weekend mate, there's free parking on weekends
Oh wow, I never knew that! Cheers mate!
Definitely will head down sometime now :-D
Not free parking in weekends
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing



Remove these ads.

Post Reply

Return to “General Fresh Water Fishing”