heading out the entrance

Flinders, Shoreham, Point Leo, Balnarring, Merricks Beach, Somers, Stony Point, Crib Point
phil1818
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: heading out the entrance

Postby phil1818 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:29 pm

Is there a way to load the pics up? Iv used a file compressor programs to reduce there size but still not small enough happens every time I want to put my pics up but usually can’t



Remove these ads.

Duffman
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:25 pm

Re: heading out the entrance

Postby Duffman » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:45 pm

phil1818 wrote:Is there a way to load the pics up? Iv used a file compressor programs to reduce there size but still not small enough happens every time I want to put my pics up but usually can’t


Send them to yourself in a sms. It will make them smaller automatically. Then save those pics in the sms and post them online. :thumbsup:

phil1818
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: heading out the entrance

Postby phil1818 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Duffman wrote:
phil1818 wrote:Is there a way to load the pics up? Iv used a file compressor programs to reduce there size but still not small enough happens every time I want to put my pics up but usually can’t


Send them to yourself in a sms. It will make them smaller automatically. Then save those pics in the sms and post them online. :thumbsup:

Just did it, still exactly the same size.. I give up don’t understand how the picture size has to be so bloody small in the first place

Duffman
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:25 pm

Re: heading out the entrance

Postby Duffman » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Maybe try cropping photo in photo editor. Take out any background and whatever you can. EG legs and just have fish in pic.

phil1818
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: heading out the entrance

Postby phil1818 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:56 pm

Duffman wrote:Maybe try cropping photo in photo editor. Take out any background and whatever you can. EG legs and just have fish in pic.


Too much effort tried a number of things lost interest well and truely

cobby
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 2077
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Re: heading out the entrance

Postby cobby » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:37 am

Upload to sookbook, re-download the image from sookbook and then upload here usually works for me



Remove these ads.

phil1818
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: heading out the entrance

Postby phil1818 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:48 am

Fiannly worked out how to shirk photos enough, here the rewards for getting out offshore
Attachments
86D1926D-05C1-4A25-8A21-F4D352287EBB.jpeg
B16B91E1-BD27-4622-8FF9-12F31E39793C.jpeg

User avatar
Mattblack
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 1118
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:08 pm
Location: South East Suburbs

Re: heading out the entrance

Postby Mattblack » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:05 am

Great fish & photo!....what bait did the damage?

phil1818
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: heading out the entrance

Postby phil1818 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:28 am

Fresh squid

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 6964
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: heading out the entrance

Postby smile0784 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:39 am

phil1818 wrote:Fiannly worked out how to shirk photos enough, here the rewards for getting out offshore


Well done mate
Great size



Remove these ads.


Return to “Flinders to Hastings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests