Unholy

long1

Unholy

Post by long1 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:37 pm

My god this forum has descended into an unholy load of bull!!!!!!!!!!!
Long1

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Re: Unholy

Post by Fish-cador » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:39 pm

long1 permanently banned.

edit. account should be restored by now. will follow up with forum admin to double check
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:41 pm

religious offensive comments are against the forum rules. I have all day to ban everyone who posts offensive religious, racial and cultural comments. I also ban IP addresses so if you are using multiple usernames, those will be affected too.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

rixter

Post by rixter » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Fish-cador wrote:religious offensive comments are against the forum rules. I have all day to ban everyone who posts offensive religious, racial and cultural comments. I also ban IP addresses so if you are using multiple usernames, those will be affected too.
That's fair enough imo. I just want to clear something up though , so I don't accidently curse something the wrong way to get me banned.
Eg. Is saying "*** damn it" , (you know what the *** mean) , is that also considered offensive ?
I don't mind either way , I just don't wan't to accidently word something wrong one day and get myself banned ;)

Cheers , Rick.
Here Fishy Fishy Image
Patience Young Grasshopper.

fishingvic
Site Admin
Site Admin
Has liked: 386 times

Post by fishingvic » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:59 pm

The Terms of Use are here:

ucp.php?mode=terms" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rixter

Post by rixter » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Im not trying to be smart or anything , seriously . I have read your terms and agree to them , but depending on weather your religious or not , I'm not sure if that question I asked falls into your terms or not. Is that offensive for a religious person ? ( I'm not sorry ) , so I don't know.
I'm all good with the rules, and religious beliefs etc, I just want to clear this up for myself too so I don't offend anyone religious ;).

Cheers , Rick.
Here Fishy Fishy Image

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:06 pm

we all know what is offensive and what are "jabs" to our mates. I simply removed the word "God" on one topic and everyone jumped on it. Someone even used the name of our Muslim brother's God which I am sure will be offensive to our Muslim brothers.
====
Words of wisdom:
====

rixter

Post by rixter » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Fish-cador wrote:we all know what is offensive and what are "jabs" to our mates. I simply removed the word "God" on one topic and everyone jumped on it. Someone even used the name of our Muslim brother's God which I am sure will be offensive to our Muslim brothers.
Sorry, I didn't see any of that ! . I was just refering to that one old quote , or old quotes close to it. A lot of people use it and being a non Christian, I don't know if it is offensive or not ?. I've heard the old saying " don't use the lords name in vein" , but wether it's considered offensive or not I really don't know , ( I've known it more as bad luck to say it ) sorry ?

Me .. Uneducated in religion ? yes , but i'm willing to learn so I don't offend others beliefs.

Cheers , Rick.. Just a yes or no would be nice please. Thanks.
Here Fishy Fishy Image

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:19 pm

rixter wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:we all know what is offensive and what are "jabs" to our mates. I simply removed the word "God" on one topic and everyone jumped on it. Someone even used the name of our Muslim brother's God which I am sure will be offensive to our Muslim brothers.
Sorry, I didn't see any of that ! . I was just refering to that one old quote , or old quotes close to it. A lot of people use it and being a non Christian, I don't know if it is offensive or not ?. I've heard the old saying " don't use the lords name in vein" , but wether it's considered offensive or not I really don't know , ( I've known it more as bad luck to say it ) sorry ?

Me .. Uneducated in religion ? yes , but i'm willing to learn so I don't offend others beliefs.

Cheers , Rick.. Just a yes or no would be nice please. Thanks.
yeah but the topic heading was changed before anybody ha laid jabs. or any thing like that was said!
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:20 pm

in the other thread
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

Return to “Boating”